E-G-O

Gotta Be Yours [CURRENTLY EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Okay, let me just say. . .

I’ve never been this spoiled before by my former assistant, Jisoo.  

Like seriously? I’m not even kidding you guys, I barely had to do so much because Grim Reaper beats me to it. To be honest, although being my assistant before, Jisoo didn’t always make a cup of coffee. But Kim freaking Jiwon? SHE EVEN ADDED A PACK OF CHOCO PIE, YOU GUYS. I mean it’s only been a week since she started working but I feel like a baby being taken cared of by my nanny. I crumple the plastic wrap of the Choco pie I had just finished before putting it on the small plate beside the unfinished cup of coffee. I hear a knock on the door. “Come in.” I answer while wiping my mouth with a napkin. “Sir? Here’s the plan for the Jeju event next week.” One of my employees, Hyunsoo, came in holding a folder.

He rushed to my table and placed it down across me.

I give him a curt nod before taking it.

“Wow, sir. Jiwon Noona is very nice, right?” He smiles while pointing at the pack of finished Choco pie down the table. I smirk feeling all prideful right now, well what can I say? I’m a spoiled boss from now on, she’s crazy about me. I always knew it, c’mon~ That’s one perk of hiring her, she will do everything for me because she freaking likes me, you guys. “She gave all of us a cup of coffee and that Choco pie too a minute ago.” Hyunsoo adds and THAT IS WHEN I FREAKING LOST MY SMILE. I look up to him with so much scrutiny.

“She’s so sweet, right Sir? I mean we love Jisoo Noona but Jiwon unni gives off this. . . this motherly feel. I don’t know if it’s because she’s pregnant or what? But she’s so sweet.” He tells with a bright smile. “Get out.” I mutter pointing at the door. “N-ne? Sir, you haven’t signed the approval for that plan—“I’ll read it first you dimwit. Get out.” I grunt that finally made him bow before dashing out of my office. I CANNOT BELIEVE THIS. She can’t just do the same thing she does with her boss to her fellow employees. That’s. . . so much disrespect for me. She could have like. . . made my snack a slice of cake and then Choco pie for them, but not the same.

LIKE SERIOUSLY?

We’re not on the same boat.

Clacking my tongue in annoyance, I harshly grab the telephone and called Grim Reaper, the unofficial daughter of Lord Voldemort—that doesn’t make sense but whatever—, Kim Jiwon, over. “I have a question. Come in ten seconds.” I speak briefly before putting the call down right away.

I lean on my chair making a slanted position and I fold my arms tight to my chest.

And I count up to ten with my right hand.

 

Twelve came and that’s when Jiwon only arrived. “Two seconds late.” I speak as she closes the door behind her. “Shut up. What is it?” She asks and walked over my table. Look at this woman now. After leading me on? I-I mean, not that she led me on to anything but I almost thought she’s a good assistant. “What’s your problem?” I ask with a frown. “What do you mean what’s my problem?” She casually asks and sits on the edge of my table. “No, you know what? I know what your problem is. It’s yourself.” I point out. She frowns back this time while arching an eyebrow. “Well then, what the hell is your problem?” She asks the same question.

SHE DID NOT JUST START A FIGHT.

“What’s my problem? It’s you. You’re my problem.”

“What the hell did I even do to you? I was quietly finishing the document you asked me to do. What the hell did I do?”

“No, you should ask yourself. You started it.”

“What did I even start? You called me over!”

“I called you over because it’s my right as your boss. I called you over because you have some loyalty issues. Alright?”

“Loyalt—say what?”

“Say what? Okay, let me just say. . . you’re not supposed to give them what you gave me because that doesn’t make sense.”

“What the hell did I give you? You mean the snacks? Everyone’s working, of course I’ll think of them too.”

“Okay let me put it this way, for example I gave you a present, do I give the same present to my fellow employees? It’s so stingy. You could have made mine more special because I’m your boss?”

“When the hell did I give you a present?”

I put a hand up while my other lifts to my forehead. Oh my goodness, what is this. “I don’t know why you’re arguing with me.” I mutter strongly and turn to her. She just gave me a look full of scepticism. “Oh my god?? What is your problem, geez you’re making my head explode!” She exclaimed which made me flinch on my seat. She groaned like a tiger before stomping her feet toward the couch and sat down. I move my eyes from left to right, I suddenly felt petrified out of nowhere. “Okay fine, you don’t have a problem. But we are war.” I emphasize my last sentence before turning to my laptop. “War your , tell me what my problem is then. I seriously don’t have time for this. . .aish.” She answers back while tapping her palms on her forehead.

OKAY, SHE WANTS TO DO THIS THE HARD WAY?

“I told you, you have some loyalty issues.”

“What in hell is a loyalty issue?”

“Listen to me, bloated Grim Reaper. Yo—“

“What did you just call me?”

“That’s not my point—“

“And my point is you called me something that didn’t sound nice to my ears.”

“You’re changing the subject.”

“I don’t even freaking understand the subject! The hell??”

I close my eyes and take a deep breath for a matter of seconds. Geez, this is giving me a headache. “Look.” I hear her again making me open my eyes and momentarily look at her with a glare. “I am trying to process every little detail of your senseless complains. . . Byun Baekhyun, boss Appa, are you actually jealous?” She asks, a smirk growing on her lips already. “J-jealous of what? Geez, process it more. You’re the senseless one.” I grunt back immediately before turning to my laptop again. “Fine, whatever. You’re right, why would you be jealous.” She gives up right away making me peek at her from the monitor. She’s already standing up while massaging her temples. “Where are you going?” I hiss.

She stops and looks at me.

“I’ll finish my work and ask if I could go home earlier.” She tells much calmer now than earlier. “And why would you go home earlier?” I ask skeptically. She rolls her eyes rudely before turning to me again. “Because I am not feeling well.” She answers. “Oh c’mon, such a mainstream excuse. At least try to think of something else.” I scoff back. “Okay, fine. Then I won’t go h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter