Three Bears

Gotta Be Yours [CURRENTLY EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Later on that night, I got home with Grim Reaper.

I haven’t asked her if she’s okay, she didn’t even talk to me at all.

I watch her walk straight into the bathroom even carrying her bag along. “Are you okay?” I finally had the heart to ask but the door already shut right on my sight. “Ugh, what a witch.” I groan before stomping my feet to the living room. I sit down the couch and just wait for her to come out. What is she even doing there? “Yah, by the way. You’re coming with me tomorrow. We’re attending a meeting.” I talk loudly in hopes of her hearing it from inside the bathroom.

Finally, the door opens.

And a weakly Jiwon came out. She had a blank expression though as she walks to towards me. She places her bag down on the couch before walking to the kitchen. “Y-yah. Did you even. . . try to drink medicine or what? I mean, don’t expect me to care, that’s common sense. At least care for yourself.” I speak while peeking at her. She takes out the water pitcher and put an amount of water into a glass. Cheonjin told me he gave her the medicine so there is no way she wouldn’t take it. “I prefer treating this naturally. I don’t want to risk anything with drinking medicines.” She answers back, freaking finally. I thought I was talking to a mute.

“But I made sure he buy’s something fine for a pregnant woman to take.” I blurt out WHICH I AUTOMATICALLY REGRETTED. “What?” She asks and I just gulp while moving my sight away from her. “Nothing, I said there must be something you could take. There’s medicine that is f-fine for a pregnant woman to take.” I scoff and stand up quickly before rushing to my bedroom door. “Treat that okay, tomorrow we have an appointment to attend.” I remind her before stepping into my room. “Gosh, so stupid.” I muffle and slap my own mouth before walking to my bed while ing my shirt.

She’s old enough, I’m sure she gets over fevers quickly.

She’s got to be used to it already, she’s always been independent.

I’m sure she’s going to be fine, I don’t have to think about her at all.

It’s not like I care or should care.

Yes, I shouldn’t care at all.

She would be fine.

 

An hour later. . .

I am still sitting on my bed, I’ve already washed up and changed into my sleeping clothes. I’m too tired and I don’t really have any plans to still eat dinner. Did she have dinner already? Did she cook or she’s too sick for that? No, she eats like a whale, she will do anything just to eat. Getting off my bed, I tap my chest twice. “I’m thirsty, I need water.” I mutter to myself while nodding before tiptoeing to my door.

And I stop halfway.

Why the am I even tiptoeing on my own home?

I clear my throat before changing my every step into a normal one. I grab the knob and cautiously open it. Wait—why the am I being careful in my own home? “Aish. . .” I stop myself and open it quickly instead and step out. I close it without any worries this time and walk off. I arrive in the living room and saw Grim Reaper curled in a ball while being tucked with her blanket. I feel the sudden rush building up in my whole system. “Y-yah. . .” I rush and sat on the remaining space on the couch. What am I supposed to do? I try to pull the blankets down but then my hand was instead grabbed by her warm ones.

“C-cold. . .” She muffles.

I gulp and look around in lost. After all, my couch is leather and it feels cold to the skin right now. “Have you tried. . . any remedies or something?” I ask while looking around. “I already sponge bathed myself.” She murmurs with her shaky voice. So I pull her up without any word this time. “Stand up first and put this blanket over the couch instead, since the leather’s cold.” I said and as I remove it from her, she gives me a faint nod while hugging her arms together. I place the blanket neatly down the couch and loo down to it after a second. “Now. . . I don’t have an extra blanket. Well at least the couch doesn’t feel cold anymore.” I casually tell before walking off.

“J-just that?” She asks sound so disappoint.

I scoff and turn to her. “Why? What else do you expect me to do? Sponge bath you again? Oh please, that’s like death sentence for me.” I ask before walking back in to my bedroom. But as I enter, I look down to my hand that was held by hers earlier. I could still feel the warmth it gave me but it doesn’t seem to be the fever. And it’s ing weird. this. I turn around and got out again. I walk straight back to the living room and saw her just sitting down this time while hugging her knees together.

“Oh c’mon, just drink a medicine. Don’t over-think.” I grunt making her turn to me. “I don’t want to. What if it affects the baby. . .” She murmurs. “I said there’s a medicine that is fine for you to take, why can’t you just listen to me. I’m better than you okay.” I hiss back before stomping my feet to the counter that leads to the kitchen and grabbed my car keys. “I’ll buy it and if you don’t drink it, I’ll shove it in your mouth myself. Like you’re a dog.” I warn and she just glared at me. “I kept the one Cheonjin gave.” She hisses back.

Look at this woman, she still has time to fight back with the same intensity as I.

“Good, then take it.” I said. “Were you the one who asked him to buy that. . .” Her voice then turns soft again while placing her shin in between her knees. “Does it matter? Just take it, geez you’re giving me unnecessary worries again.” I groan before walking into the kitchen. I take out a bottle of water from the pantry and opened its cap. I pour it into a glass before walking back to the living room. “Where is it.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter