Rant Boy, Rant.

Gotta Be Yours [CURRENTLY EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I constantly glance to my right, on the passenger’s seat where Jiwon is sitting on right now. We’re on our way to the appointment I am supposed to attend. It’s just ten in the morning and we’re already in the office earlier but I just can’t help but to doubt it when she said she already feels fine. Most of all, why she acted like that last night. And speaking of the devil, I cannot believe she saw me crying that day. I know it’s been years but I never thought someone saw me and worse, her. For no apparent reason, I feel mortified.

“I’m fine, Boss Appa.”

Hearing her voice all of a sudden, I look straight ahead on the road again while gripping on the steering wheel tightly. “Psh, who asked?” I scoff in retort. “You don’t believe me? Why don’t you check it yourself? You checked my fever before, touch.” She then tells signaling me to touch her hand and forehead. But somehow, this time, I couldn’t. “I don’t want to. I don’t even care. We’re already on our way to the meeting and you can’t act sickly, alright. It’s a bad impression.” I hiss while rolling my eyes.

Then I wipe the sweats that have formed on my forehead.

“Anyway, what time’s the meeting again?” She then asks cutting the tension that’s been forming in my system. “We’re on time when we arrive there.” I reply curtly “So it’s a photographer?” She asks back. “Well technically I guess. Cause he owns an agency for photographers and such, according to him he’s famous. Just according to him though.” I explain earning a hearty laugh from her. I gulp. Even her laughter freaks me out inside nowadays. “Well, I could smell ego from here~” She answers with a lively tone.

I hate this feeling. This feeling of comfort when I’m talking to her.

We even have the same mind like that, it’s freaking me out.

She annoys the hell out of me but at the same time gives me this ease in mind like I don’t have to be someone else when I’m with her.

And I don’t like such confusion.

I sneakily glance at her again and saw her still having a smile on her lips while looking outside the window. She’s also her still small tummy. How long has it been since I’ve known her? Over three weeks? Wow, I lasted that long and I’m not even complaining anymore. I remember the first three days I pray every night that she would be gone on my sight the next day but now look at me, I’m even driving with her to work every single day. WOW, Byun Baekhyun, you are freaking sick. “Oh right, before I forget. Later after work, I need to buy groceries. We’re already out of tissues and. . . what is it? Uhm. . .” She muffles while looking up. “Whatever, let’s just go together later.” I cut the conversation off shortly.

Soon enough, we arrived at the meeting place.

It’s a restaurant, Mr. Do texted me the address.

“We’re here. Prep a little so you’d look like a person, at least.” I mock at Jiwon before going out first. She comes out next while tying her hair in a mid-bun. “You’d look like a boring teacher, put your hair down.” I hiss and she stopped tying it right away while glaring at me. “Ugh, nothing’s changed. You still look boring.” I muffle earning a slap from her on my arm. I just ignore the hit and walk off first while she trails behind. As soon as we got in, we were lead by a tall man in formal attire to a certain table.

And there I saw an average-looking man, semi-formal attire and has a clean cut.

He looked very decent and all.

He stood up and bowed before offering a hand shake. I bow as well and shook his had. “W-wait. . . Kyungsoo Oppa??” Jiwon’s voice made me flinch from behind. I turn to her but before I could react, she already rushed to the guy for a hug. “This is fantastic, Kim Jiwon?” I turn to the both of them with my skeptical look. The guy was hugging her back, not very tight though, and had a calm smile. The two let go and I just stood there motionless showing my confusion openly. “How have you been? You didn’t change at all, eyy~” Jiwon teases while hitting the guy on the arm. “Oh, I did change. I got better in everything I do, isn’t it obvious?” The guy answered and I could not help but to scoff at such reply.

But Jiwon just grinned while nodding.

DID SHE JUST NOD?

They just met for like. . . two seconds!

How could she agree to that bull??

“Anyway, take a seat.” Do Kyungsoo led us to the table and I sat beside Jiwon. On the other hand, he sat across us. “Well since I met an old friend, why don’t we just talk about business later on? Will it be alright to your assistant?” Kyungsoo asks while LOOKING AT JIWON. “Excuse me, I’m not the assista

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter