Secret Code

Friends OR Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When jaejoong arrived there at the said convenience store, lisa was about to open the last can of beer but unfortunately she can’t bring herself to even hold the can properly because of the fact that she’s starting to feel little bit dizzy and about to fell asleep. Besides lisa was not that good in drinking alcohol, that is why her alcohol tolerance were a bit low. Jaejoong was watching her as he was walking close towards where she was seating and stop his track right in front of her with his both arms crossed below his chest.

 

 

 

 

“Seriously, she still haven’t change a bit.” Jaejoong murmured, rolling his eyes.

 

 

 

Suddenly lisa seems to notice his presence but then she thought his presence was just a hallucinations since she was now drunk over those canned of beers…

 

 

 

“Oh.” Lisa pointed at him. “So, yo—you’re heeere…”

 

 

 

Jaejoong took the last can of beer from her hands and grab her arm…“What are you doing here alone this hour? Come on, i’ll take you home.”

 

 

 

Lisa slapped his hands away from her… “Nooo~ i’m not going anywhere with yoouu…” She said with her tipsiness. “You know why? B—because, i haaate you. I hate you!” 

 

 

 

She grinned while slapping his face weakly. Jaejoong held her waist and when she was about to carry by him, she pushed him away before a tear escape on her eyes. Jaejoong froze for a minute as he saw her saddened face, he didn’t know that she was affected this too much from the way he acted towards her. 

 

 

 

“W—What? An acquaintance? M—Me?” Lisa laugh sarcastically. “Why? Huh? You’re the one who left without any words. But…but then, you still had the guts to be like this to me? You’re my best friend, i understand why you left korea even though it was hard for me to accept that you’re leaving. Yes. Fine, now i also accept that you’ve change but why are you being too cruel like you’ve never known me. Why?!”

 

 

 

“Lisa…” Jaejoong held her.

 

 

 

“No. Let go off me. You’re not my friend, you’re that jaejoong i know. You’re not that jaejoong i know—”

 

 

 

Out of the blue she passed out…

 

 

 

Jaejoong drove lisa’s car as he take her back to her condominium. He got her address from her business card which he found inside her purse. Arriving at her condominium, he carried her as they went inside the building. At first jaejoong was having difficulties on thinking if how on earth he’ll going to open her unit without even having an idea of what was her code. But then, he remembered something from their college days that he and lisa always shared a secret code. This code were actually the same code that jaejoong set on his apartment door lock too.

 

 

 

It was a combination of numbers that has jaejoong’s birthdate,  lisa's birth year and syllables of their names plus the numbers of the first letter of their names from the alphabet…

 

 

 

“268831012.” Jaejoong announces softly while pressing those numbers.

 

 

 

Initializing, lisa’s door suddenly clicked opened which made jaejoong smile inwardly at her sleeping figure while she’s still on his arms. 26 represent jaejoong’s birthdate, 88 represent lisa’s birth year, 3 for the syllables of their names, 10 for the letter J on the alphabet and lastly 12 which was letter L.

 

 

 

Jaejoong gently place lisa down her comfortable and soft queen size bed, he get some clean facial towel from one of her drawers and wet it with slightly warm water before he slowly and gently wipe her face trying not to wake her up. He also remove her shoes and coat from her so that she can sleep well and comfortable. When he was done wiping her face, he sat down by the bed just beside her and found his self looking and staring at her sleeping face for a while.

 

 

 

Suddenly he heard lisa talk on her self, making him startled…

 

 

 

“I miss you…jerky jae~”

 

 

 

Jaejoong soften after hearing that from her, realizing how he became so mean to her earlier which he doesn’t why he done that. The only thing he knows now is he misses her a lot too, a lot that she couldn’t even imagine. He caresses her forehead before slowly leave a gentle kiss on her forehead like what he’ll always does before…

 

 

 

“I too, miss you…a lot clumsy L.” He whispered and smile. “I’m actually happy to see you again and i’m sorry for making it hard on you today. But i think, its better this way.”

 

 

 

The next morning lisa woke up by the sound of alarm clock that jaejoong had set for her. He set the alarm one hour late so that she could get more enough sleep because he knows it’ll be hard on her to get up early with still a feeling of hangover from last night. As she get up, she massage her temples because of a little headache. Opening her eyes she blinked for few seconds trying to process something inside her head since she don’t have any idea on how she ended up in her condominium since the last thing she remember was going in a convenience store.

 

 

 

She rubbed her eyes, slap her face lightly before grabbing her phone. Seeing the time she gasped and automatically headed inside the bathroom…

 

 

 

“OMO! I’m going to be late!”

 

 

 

Lisa hurriedly took a shower for like 10 minutes and change into some of her comfortable smart attire. She also tried her hardest to put some light make up like what she does everyday in a quick motion and as soon she finish she grab all she needed for her work and run outside her bedroom to the kitchen to grab some milk.

 

 

 

When she was about to open the fridge she stop when she saw some already prepared breakfast on the kitchen island…

 

 

 

“Who—Wait, did i even cooked this?” She asked herself cluelessly until she saw the sticky not on the fridge. 

 

 

 

 

“Eat your breakfast before you leave and also i made some soup which was good for hangover just heat it. I’ll let you pass for being late at work but only for today.”

 

 

 

 

Lisa knitted her brows while trying to figure out if who on earth would left tha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter