Till Death Do They Part

Friends OR Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

When jaejoong came back to his office after almost three hours in the board room,  jinwoon his ever trusted personal secretary who just arrived from doing errands for jaejoong, welcomed him a respectful bow before putting a paper bag on the top of his desk. Jaejoong gave him a questioned look, wondering if what’s on that paper bag…

 

“It’s from Ms. Lisa.” Jinwoon uttered. “She said that, these sandwiches are in-exchanged of the clothes you bought for her.”

 

Jaejoong jaw drop, abruptly grabbing the paper bag… “Wow. Did she made these?” He asked with his mouth waters as he stare at the triple decker sandwiches.

 

“Yes boss. Ms. Lisa made it herself.” Jinwoon answered, wetting his lips. “And it was honestly delicious.”

 

Jaejong shoot him a death glare after hearing that coming from him… “What did you said? You’ve—tasted…!”

 

“I apologized boss. I didn’t mean to but Ms. Lisa insisted on offering me one.” He kneeled down like he have done some greatest sin. “Please boss, forgive me.”

 

He rolled his eyes with a sigh… “Fine. But that will be your last, understand?!”

 

“Y-Yes boss.”

 

“Good.” Jaejoong smugly said before grabbing one to have a bite. “Omo, heavens~! It was indeed delicious.”

 

While jaejoong was eating, jinwoon browse from the planner that he always carry around with him whenever he goes. Inside that planner was all of jaejoong’s noted schedules and private matters…

 

“Boss, i’ll just going to remind you about your meet up with Ms. Son later at 5pm.”

 

He nodded thoughtfully as he was chewing… “Yea, i know. Just tell yesha that i’ll be meeting her at the coffee shop downstairs.”

 

“Got it boss. After that schedule with Ms. Son is your private dinner with Ms. Lisa and that ends your schedule for today.”

“Alright, you may leave. Thanks jinwoon-a.”

 

Jinwoon bowed again for the last time before leaving him alone in his office as he enjoyed whole heartily the packed sandwiches that lisa personally made for him…

 

Back at jaejoong’s apartment, lisa who just finish taking a shower sort the dresses that jaejoong bought for her and the shocking part was, the new undergarments fit perfectly and it even look good on her…

 

“I wonder if how did he get my size.” Lisa thought while standing right in front of the mirror. “And i can believe that jaejoong has a nice taste with these kind of things. He even got the push-up ones.” She giggles with a blushing face.

 

After changing, she sat in front of the dresser to blow dry her wet hair and while she’s in the middle of doing so, she saw the mobile phone that was in front of her pop with some message. She place down the blower and took the phone to read the message.

 

Thank you for the sandwiches, it was delicious. Did you like the clothes i bought for you? I hope you like them.

 

Lisa smile and send him a quick reply…

 

I love them. You have a good eyes from picking the undergarments, they were cute and y. Seriously, you’re indeed naughty sir! I can’t wait to see you.

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter