Man's Nature

Friends OR Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jaejoong stood up in front of the mirror while buttoning his sleeves, staring his self at the mirror remind him the scene earlier in front of the bathroom making his face voluntarily turned red. Although it was an accident of seeing her like that, still the picture of her from this morning was vividly clearer every time it flashes inside his mind. As much as possible he want to forget about that scene but seems like it will take him a while to be able to completely erase that.

 

After buttoning his sleeves, he tuck it in and put his belt before grabbing his black coat and walk toward the door to head to the kitchen. Opening his door, he stare back at his bed looking at lisa’s black lacy bra.

 

“S—Should i return it to her?” He mumbled and then slap his self. “But isn’t too embarrassing? Come on jaejoong, you had your best friend black lacy bra right on your bed for god sake. What do you want to do frame it and hang inside your room? Of course you need to return it back to her idiot.”

 

By that jaejoong took it with him and headed to the kitchen. He was still mumbling to his self as he straightly went there and lisa’s present obviously shocked him which made him abruptly hide her bra behind him.

 

Lisa stop from chewing the pancake she was eating upon seeing him and hurriedly look away as she blush, remembering the scene earlier which really indeed humiliation for her part.

 

Jaejoong then act cool and took his seat across her, while secretly putting her black lacy bra on his lap before grabbing the maple syrup and put some on it on top of his pancake. While he was busy pouring some maple syrup, lisa on the other hand simply look at him as she was slowly chewing some bacon. But looks like jaejoong seem to feel it so he also look at her.

 

As their eyes meet, lisa cough a little and abruptly look away, grabbing the glass of water and drink it. When she finish, jaejoong handed her his plate and in her surprise a word sorry was written on top of the pancake by the use of maple syrup…

 

“About the…um, earlier. I’m so sorry, i didn’t mean to see you like that. Well uh, you know what i mean.” Jaejoong seriously uttered.

 

Lisa lightly furrowed at him… “I bet you like what you saw.”

 

He shooked his head like a kid and pout… “No i didn’t.” He lower his head. “T—Though, i’ve seen you before.”

 

She smacked his head as she stood up… “That was years of years ago. That time we were like five years old.” She scolded him as she crossed her arms together.

 

“Yea, i know. Sorry.” Jaejoong wet his lips. “But i swear i really didn’t mean that to happen it was an accident that i grab the towel from you.”

 

“Enough, just…don’t mention it anymore.” Lisa sigh.

 

“So it means, you forgive me?”

 

She slowly nodded… “Well yea.” She shrugged. “Like what you said, it was an accident. What will i do? It happened anyways so let’s just forget about it like it never happen.”

 

“Since you accept my apology, maybe its just right for me to return this to you.” Jaejoon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter