Cold Gestures

Friends OR Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lisa grip on the edge of the table as she felt something isn’t right and then slowly stood up and then gasped in shocked when her eyes meet the person she unexpectedly to see and also the person she longed for…

 

 

 

 

“Jaejoong.” She whispered.

 

 

 

She began to tremble as she meet his eyes, jaejoong was seem so different unlike before. He’s aura is not the happy go lucky guy that can throw corny jokes anytime to just make you laugh out loud, get mad every time he’s pissed off even though it was just a small things, fight over a silly things, he was now all change and grew mature into a serious businessman Kim Jaejoong.

 

 

 

Lisa can feel her cheeks getting hot as her eyes were starting to well up and before it could stream down her cheeks, she excused her self and run out of the board room and ended up at garden in the roof top. She sat down at the wooden swing as she felt her tears escape from her eyes, in all of her things only her mobile phone was the only one she had grab.

 

 

 

Wiping her tears, she dialed now jaejoong’s mom number to ask and confirm one thing, on why he suddenly appear in korea since her mom just told her that jaejoong was too busy working on their real state company in the states that’s why he didn’t flew back to korea along with his mom and just choose to live there.

 

 

 

“Auntie…” She weeps as soon jaejoong’s mom answered the call. “What should i do?”

 

 

 

“Why? Wait, why are you crying? Did something happen to you?”

 

 

 

She shooked her head… “No, i was just too shocked because of this one person sudden appearance. I can’t even believe what my eyes were seeing.”

 

 

 

“Why? What happened?”

 

 

 

“Auntie, jaejoong is here. He’s here. He’s our new company director.” Lisa softly said as she wipes her tears again.

 

 

 

“Really? So, he finally accepted their offer.” She heard jaejoong’s mom said. “Few months earlier, jaejoong had received a offer from one of our business colleagues. It was a position of a director for six months here in korea since the director of that company was leaving for some time.”

 

 

 

“So you mean this was just a six months contract?”

 

 

 

Jaejoong’s mom nodded thoughtfully like she could see her… “Yes, after that jaejoong will continue to run our company in the states. At first he declined it but i didn’t know that he actually change his mind and accept their offer. And also i didn’t know that it was the company you’re part of.”

 

 

 

“Did he know that i work here?”

 

 

 

“I'm sure but, maybe not because if he did knew that you're working there i’m sure he’ll not think twice. I know my son and i’m sure he’s missing his best friend more than you know.”

 

 

 

By that they ended the call and lisa decided to go back to the board room and apologize to her sudden anonymous exit. But when she came back there, they were all gone except of their señor department head who’s actually waiting for her…

 

 

 

“Miss Jang, i didn’t like what you had reacted to our new director earlier.”

 

 

 

Lisa bowed 90 degrees… “I’m really sorry Mr. Sy, i was just a bit shocked.”

 

 

 

“Shocked? Shocked on what?”

 

 

 

“Uh, i mean…i need to go to the bathroom. I think i ate something bad this morning.”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter