Do You Love Him?

Friends OR Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As they reached their destination, jaejoong slowly remove now his arm around her. But seems like lisa was still on her slightly shocked posture, she can’t even barely move since jaejoong’s arm remain on lingering around her even though he already let go of her waist as soon the train stop. Jaejoong clear his throat and nudge her which made her back into her senses…

 

 

 

“Ahh—we’re here. S-sorry…let’s go.” Lisa commanded as she blushingly and hurriedly walk out of the subway first.

Jaejoong smile inwardly at her as he followed her track. The two of them finally arrived at the meeting place five minutes early than what they’d expected. They of course assumed that they will arrived late but seems like they have this luck hiding on there pockets. The meeting place was actually a japanese bistro, so while they were waiting for their japanese clients to arrive jaejoong ordered two cold icy drinks instead of having a coffee.

 

 

 

After like three minutes the waiter serve now their cold icy drinks which was actually a strawberry milkshake and mango yogurt smoothie. Lisa was kinda surprise on what he had ordered, practically she knows him on drinking only caffeine drinks like his favorite caffe americano…

 

 

 

“I didn’t know that you still love drinking smoothie.” She uttered before taking a sip on her strawberry milkshake. “And surprisingly, you still know what i like.”

 

 

 

“Why do you always connect everything i do from the past hmm?” He asked sounding annoyed. “What? Is it really amusing for you remembering those?”

 

 

 

Lisa furrowed a little… “And why are you always so grumpy? I’m just saying that's all. Yes, of course you ordered it because of the hot atmosphere outside as we run all the way here from the subway having a thought of we might be late.”

 

 

 

“No.” Jaejoong shooked his head and then grin at her. “Its hot because you’re with me.”

 

 

 

She suddenly burst into laughter and then rolled her eyes… “Omo. Where did that came from? Tch, don’t be so sure…hot doesn’t suit you. I think being cold is the best word for you.”

 

 

 

“Yaah!” He glared, slapping a hand on the table.

 

 

 

Lisa didn’t say anything and just make a face on him before looking away and just enjoy sipping her strawberry milkshake while she hummed softly…

 

 

At exact 2o’clock in the afternoon their meeting began with their japanese client as soon they arrived at the bistro. Lisa present their latest project for their japanese clients since they’re entitled for holding diversified technology plus credible financial services like insurances. Jaejoong can’t help but to mesmerize on her presentation as well as the japanese businessman, they were like enjoying her clear and understandable explanations throughout the whole plans for their proposal project…

 

 

 

“And that’s also conclude the segments into aviation, healthcare, and transportation.” She smiled upon finishing her presentation which earn a applause from them.

 

 

 

Suddenly lisa heard her phone vibrates from the table, she right away pick it up and automatically excuses her self to answer the call leaving them with jaejoong as he know discuss the contract with them.

 

 

 

Lisa went outside the bistro as she answer the call which from her boyfriend yonghwa,  who was now currently having a coffee break inside his office after his board meeting with their human resource and accounting department heads…

 

 

 

“Oppa, thank goodness you call!” She cheerful said.

 

 

 

Yonghwa smiled like she could see him as he leaned his back on the wall from his office, since he was originally standing while drinking his black coffee…“Seems like something good happened.”

 

 

 

“Yea there was. Well, we’re having some discussion with our japanese clients and you know what? I think they loved the project we presented and if ever that happens i’m sure this was a hit.”

 

 

 

“Then, i’m so happy for you. Congratulations!” He paused and sighed. “Oh~ i want to see you.”

 

 

 

“Really? Do you want me to come by later?”

 

 

 

Yonghwa knitted his brows… “Is that even possible? You’re at work, i’m sure your new director won’t allow you.”

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter