Forbidden Love

Friends OR Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jaejoong eyes widened in shocked and drop the glass of red wine he’s holding leaving him speechless. He can’t even think straight on how on earth did yonghwa know about that. As far as he remembers, he never told it to anyone yet and also no one knows about it except of his parents and his elder sister who was currently based in china at her husband hometown.

 

 

“H—How…” He stuttered between his worried and fearing tone of voice.

 

 

Yonghwa smirked and took his glass of red wine… “Woah. Are you surprised that i know about it?” He sip his red wine and then look at him seriously sharp in the eye. “I've red the letter you left for her before you left Korea five years ago. The letter i wasn’t supposed to read.”

 

 

“You bastard, why do you have that letter? As far as i know i left it with her mom and ask her to give it to her for me.” Jaejoong said almost yelling while gritting his teeth this time in angered.

 

 

“I took it from lisa’s belongings. Well, unintentionally. But then curiosity triggers me to open it and read what exactly is written inside. I will not apologize for reading it first before her.”

 

 

“So i was right. Lisa didn’t know about it yet.” Jaejoong thought.

 

 

Yonghwa place his glass of red wine on the table… “Even you know that you’re both blood related, you still manage to confess your feelings to her?! For god sake jaejoong, she’s your sibling!” He glared.

 

 

“Yes, you may know everything but you listen carefully. It is not you who’ll gonna change what’s written on that letter. Still, my feelings will be the same towards her sibling or not.”

 

 

Yonghwa chuckled bitterly at him, he can’t believe he’s actually saying those to him. Even he knows it was totally a forbidden love between the two of them yet he still insist it…

 

 

“What if she knows huh? How do you think she'll react? Do you think she will love you back? Come on jaejoong, you know both of you can’t love each other. And in the end you’ll just going to hurt her haven’t you thought of that?”

 

 

Out of the blue, lisa came in back puzzled at what’s going on between the two. She look at the two curiously as both of them turn to look at her too…

 

 

“Okay. What is going on here?” Lisa asked. “Are you guys alright? Seems like you two were having

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter