Doctor Stranger

Friends OR Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A week after jaejoong departed, their mom which was Mrs. Kim demanded lisa to resign from the company where she was currently working as assistant director. At first it was very hard for her to decide since she had grown to love that company too and also had taught so many things to her and help her grown professionally inside and out but of course, now that she’s the daughter of the Kim’s and have this wealth and power surrounding her to be one of the inheritance as well as jaejoong.

 

Since jaejoong was now managing and holding their international shares as the new CEO, Lisa was now assigned to be the new Director of their company which was based in Asia, specially in Seoul Korea. It took her like a year and a half to familiarize her self from the daily basis of the operations of their company since it was a bit different from where she was started and had work before which actually makes her scared sometimes.

 

But doing her job there as the new director of the company and also being a Kim make her learn to forget some things, most specially jaejoong. And as time pass by lisa finally tend to accept the fact that she’s a Kim and the connections between her and jaejoong is no longer existed and will just remain for her as a nice nightmare.

 

(The Present Day)

 

“Alice!” Lisa shouted as she was running after her along the han river. “Yah wait!”

 

Lisa and Alice was currently having there morning jog at the han river, they always do this routine every saturday and sunday morning. Alice was surpassing her and was jogging to fast than usual which sometimes she hates because she always left on track. Then, she was running suddenly she accidentally fell down the ground and sprain her left ankle just right when alice was turn to look back at her. As soon alice saw her fell down, she rush back to her and help her get up…

 

“Omo, omo! Are you alright?”

 

Lisa shocked her head as she winced in pain a little… “My ankle, my ankle…” She yelped.

 

Alice help her stand and let her sit in a bench until out of the blue a guy approached the two of them, kneeling in front of lisa. He was a tall and a bit pale looking and a slender yet manly figure. Seems like he know some medical practice as what they’d suspects and as what they’re seeing on how he interact with them.

 

“E—Excuse me? Sorry but, do we know you?” Lisa asked, as she was weirdly staring at him when he suddenly kneeled in front of her and grab her ankle, bringing it on top of his right leg.

 

“Oh. I’m sorry to interrupt, i saw you both having a hard time and looks like you both need some help that’s why i run over.” He said politely while being serious on checking her ankle. “It’s just a little sprain and a cold compress might be a big help.” He suggested before he suddenly twitch her ankle that made lisa groaned in pain.

 

“Yah! Why did you do that? You might make it worst.” Alice scolded him, slapping his hand away from lisa’s left foot.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter