Guest Of Honor

Friends OR Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They arrived at Tokyo around 1 o’clock in the afternoon. Jinwoon who was jaejoong personal secretary already arranged everything they need from the car that they’ll going to use and to the place where they’re going to stay for two weeks. Jaejoong actually ordered him to find a perfect and nice place and he actually found one. It has a perfect view of the whole tokyo city plus a nice homey ambience.

Seems like the two were on their honeymoon since it was a private inspired japanese villa house with a modern twist. It has a two bedrooms, a huge kitchen and living room, mini bar, and a veranda by the swimming pool.

 

 

 

Lisa jaw dropped upon seeing those when they arrived at the house, the place was indeed safe haven…

 

 

 

“Y—Yah, where are not here for vacation. This were likely too much?” She uttered as she was just standing at the center of the living room, unmovable. “Where are here to work our out.”

 

 

 

“I know. And it’ll be a very busy week long for us so i bought a place where i can work and relax at the same time. A place where stress free after having a hard work.” Jaejoong answered follow by a soft smile.

 

 

 

She gasped, eyes widened…“Whaaat? You bought this house? Seriously are you human?”

 

 

 

Jinwoon chuckled softly at lisa’s priceless reaction… “Ins’t amazing Ma’am.”

 

 

 

“What amazing? Its insane!” She suddenly pause, as she pointed to jinwoon wondering. “Yah, are you really always with him? Everywhere he goes?”

 

 

 

Jinwoon thoughtfully nodded with a smiling face…

 

 

 

“Of course he is, he’s my personal secretary. So, if where am i…he’s there too.” Jaejoong uttered. “But he’s not staying with us, he will stay at the hotel just ten minutes away from here.”

 

 

 

“Why not stay here instead of staying at the hotel? This house were quite huge.”

 

 

 

“Yes it is. But ma’am, it only had two bedrooms besides i’m not used on staying in one roof with my own boss. Its like being disrespectful.”

 

 

 

“Is that so. Wait a minute, didn’t i told you before to stop addressing me so formally. Just call me by my name enough with the ma’am.”

 

 

 

Jinwoon nodded… “I’m sorry ma’am—uh, lisa.” He said and then took a polite bow. “I’ll leave you two, i’ll just see you later at the dinner meeting with the japanese clients. Boss, i’ll go ahead.”

 

 

 

By that, jinwoon left the two of them. The time jinwoon left, the whole house envelope with silence between the two. Looks like they still embarrassed with each other about what had happened at the VIP lounge this morning. The two of them where just standing still in front of each other, blankly staring like they were both trying to figure out if what would they both say or first thing to do.

 

 

 

There are still few more hours left before the said dinner meeting and its like killing them both for spending those time alone together in a house…

 

 

 

“W—Well…” Jaejoong spoke up, finally breaking the silence. “Your room is on the left side of that corner while mine is at the right side. If you wish to rest for a while you may do so just feel free to do anything. Since you are not a stranger to me anyways. I know we still feel the awkwardness from yesterday and this morning…” He paused.

 

 

 

“You’re the one who started it that’s why we both feel awkward.”

 

 

 

“Because you’re making me like you wanted me to do something to you. I can’t even understand your unpredictable actions since yesterday. We’re best friends, and i’m not used on being like this, feeling awkward towards you. I want you to be comfortable with me as what i’am to you like what we used to be since we were young.”

 

 

 

Lisa nodded… “I’m sorry. Is just that, i—i…well,  yesterda—“

 

 

 

“What about yesterday?”

 

 

 

She remembered the accidental kiss but shook her head… “Huh? Uh, nothing hehe…”

 

 

 

Jaejoong took a long sigh of relief and held her shoulder… “Okay, lets start over and forget those, whatever those are hmm?”

 

 

 

“Mmmn.” Lisa smiled.

 

 

 

 

_______________

 

Around eight in the evening when jaejoong and lisa arrived at the meeting place where they’ll going to have dinner with their japanese clients. Both of them wore a smart casual attire like what the clients requested because they want the dinner to have a friendly atmosphere and not just like business wherein you need to be formal at times.

 

 

 

Not too long when they came, their japans arrived as well and as what they’d told from their emails. Tonight is the night for them to meet their project director, which made them little bit surprise upon knowing that she’s actually same nationality as them…

 

 

 

“Mr. Kim, Ms. Jang…I’d like you to meet our project director. Ms. Son Yesha.”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter