Accident Kiss

Friends OR Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lisa and Jaejoong arrived at the meeting place which was a coffee shop laughing, they were really quite having a good time of teasing each other on their way there. Yonghwa on the other hand were the first one to arrived, he was sitting at the middle easy for him to see who’s coming inside the coffee shop and as soon he saw them his pleasant facial expression became slight serious as he stood up from his sit.

 

 

 

Seems like lisa already saw where he was as she was now waving and running towards him. Jaejoong’s smile faded upon seeing her got suddenly excited on seeing yonghwa. He was walking behind her with a narrowed stare towards yonghwa…

 

 

 

“Hi.” Lisa greeted as she peeked yonghwa cheeks, which actually made jaejoong a bit uncomfortable so he look away. “Sorry for making you wait.”

 

 

 

“Oh no, its okay. I just arrived anyways so it all good.” Yonghwa smilingly replied.

 

 

 

Suddenly at the same time, both jaejoong and yonghwa pulled a chair for lisa to sit on. Lisa look at the two guys with a flushed face, looks like the two were already battling inside their heads…

 

 

 

She laugh astonishingly at them and took the another sit available across them instead…“O-Oh…thanks guys, b-but i think its better if i sit here. S-Shall we order some ice coffee hmm?” She invited releasing some tension between them. “Oh my, its getting hot in here, bloody sake.” She murmured fanning herself.

 

 

 

Lisa knows jaejoong very well and when he said he hated a person or even disliked them, he really meant it…

 

 

 

“So, how’s america jaejoong? Lisa told me you’ve studied your MBA in jersey?” Yonghwa asked in his usual friendly manner.

 

 

 

“Its fine. I’ve learned a lot.” Jaejoong answered and then smirked. “I also studied martial arts in my free time there.”

 

 

 

Lisa knitted her brows… “Jaejoong-a.”

 

 

 

“What? I didn’t said anything or even punch him yet.”

 

 

 

“Yah~!”

 

 

 

Yonghwa just sighed and smile at lisa before holding her right hand with his both hands… “Its okay. I’d love to hear it anyway.” He kissed lisa’s hand and just turn his full attention to her, like jaejoong doesn’t exist there. “So how’s you day?” He lovingly asked her.

 

 

 

Jaejoong grip the chair as he watch the talking to each other immensely. He then cleared his throat repeatedly, purposely turning their attention at him and not too long their orders came and serve by the waiter.

 

 

 

“I heard you hate me.” Yonghwa suddenly blurted out.

 

 

 

Lisa on the other hand cough on what she just heard… “Yonghwa-oppa.”

 

 

 

“I do. Really do.” Jaejoong give him a glare and then smile. “I’m glad you’re aware.”

 

 

 

Yonghwa nodded…“Of course.”

 

 

 

“Jaejoong-a.”

 

 

 

“You know what jaejoong-sshi, i didn’t ask you to go here to have fight with you. I just want a clean and nice talk with you since you’re my girlfriend’s best friend. It would be nice if we can be friends also, what do you think?” Yonghwa said.

 

 

 

Jaejoong sip his coffee then smugly looked at him…”I don’t think that’s a good idea.”

 

 

 

“Why not? I know you hate me but maybe you can just set that angst aside and let’s be friends.”

 

 

 

“No.” He scoffed. “I don’t think so.”

 

 

 

Lisa can’t do anything it feels like she’s watching a politician debate with both having a loaded guns. Out of the blue lisa stood up, slamming a hand on the table, making the two of them jump off their seats…

 

 

 

“Y-Yah, what’s the matter?” Yonghwa innocently asked. “Is there something wrong?”

 

 

 

Jaejoong chuckled huskily…“Hey, we still haven’t fight yet. Can you calm yourself.”

 

 

 

“Ahh! I can’t stand you two. If you want to punch each other fine go ahead and fight!” Lisa burst out leaving the two dumbfounded.

 

 

 

But then, yonghwa stood up and run after her. Lisa was annoyingly walking fast while blabbering to herself some incoherent words…

 

 

 

“Lisa! Lisa wait!” Yonghwa grab her arm, stopping her from leaving. “What you saw inside was really inappropriate, is just that i don’t know how to talk to him. I was trying my best to make it easy for us because she’s your best friend but seems like its useless.”

 

 

 

“I know, i will be the one to apologize for him.”

 

 

 

Suddenly jaejoong came in view… “I think this meeting wasn’t a good idea. He still annoys the hell out of me and i don’t think we can be friends.” He uttered with his cunning tongue. “Anyways, did you mention him that we have a two weeks supervision in japan? I think he doesn’t know it yet so better tell it now so that he won’t freak out.”

 

 

 

“Jaejoong where are you going? Jaejoong!” Lisa asked but jaejoong didn’t answer a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter