A Goodbye

Friends OR Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Lisa decided stay overnight at the hotel where yonghwa was currently checked-in. While jaejoong on the other hand is waiting for her and didn’t even got to sleep at least a wink. He called her for like hundred times already but still lisa won’t answer any of his call until her phone drained out of battery. The humming birds from the window were the only ones were audible, as the house where the two of them currently staying was enveloping with silence. 

 

Suddenly startling him, jaejoong phones rings. Having the thoughts of it might be lisa, jaejoong hurriedly answered it…

 

“Hello? Lisa?”

 

“Young Master, its me joe.” Mr. Banks said from the other line before clearing his throat.

 

Jaejoong sighed in  dismay and massage his temples as he lean his back at the couch. He was sitting at the living room for the whole night and didn’t even left there as he was waiting for lisa to come home.

 

“Oh, what is it?” Jaejoong asked, now looking up at the ceiling.

 

“I just want to remind you again young master, all was set. Your plane tickets and your car as soon you arrived is already prepared.” Mr. Banks said politely.

 

“About that. I need you to cancel my flight for today joe.” Jaejoong demanded. “I think i need more time, just give me few more days. Don’t worry she already knew, i just need to fix this before i leave. I have too, i don't want to leave her like this.”

 

Mr. Banks nodded thoughtfully like he could see him… “I understand young master. Just call me if you need anything.”

 

“Okay, thanks joe.”

 

By that jaejoong ended the call.

 

 

Meanwhile at the hotel around 8:30 in the morning, lisa and yonghwa was sitting across each other in a dining table. The english breakfast that yonghwa ordered for the two of them was well served. But then lisa seems to have no appetite as she was just blankly staring at it…

 

Yonghwa, reach for her hand and made a little squeeze… “Lisa, are you okay?” He asked.

 

“Yea.” She simply answered.

“Okay, eat then.” He paused and handed her a spoon and fork. “By the way, uh…jaejoong called me. He’s asking if you’re with me.”

 

“What did you say to him?”

 

Yonghwa smile… “I said yes and he said, he’ll pick you up after an hour.”

 

“Oh.”

 

“Are you okay with that? Are you ready to see him again?”

 

Lisa stop from eating and sigh, bitting her lower lip… “Yes.” She lied.

 

Yonghwa sincerely look at her… “Are you sure?”

 

Lisa just look up at him and nodded with a weak smile but a teardrop suddenly drop from her eyes. It seems like the revelation from last night was still vividly running inside her head and can't help but to cry and start to think that it was just all a dream for the two of them, now that they're siblings that feelings and those things that they had the pass few days were now too impossible to happen again since it was a forbidden love.

 

“I guess, you really love him.” He out of the blue said, making her eyes widened a little in surprised. “Do you?”

 

“But i can’t now. After this?” She shocked her head. “I think i’m going crazy.”

 

He stood up from where he was sitting and kneeled in front of her, wiping her tears… “Stop crying. We don’t have any other choice but to accept that fact, though it hurts but someday for sure it’ll be heal little by little.”

 

“Yonghwa-oppa…” She uttered softly. “I’m sorry. I’m so sorry.”

 

Yonghwa pulled her into hug and nodded… “Yes i know. I know, so stop worrying okay? It’s not a fault. You just loved and i understand. So please, stop crying hmm?” He caress her back.

 

An hour later, jaejoong waited for lisa at the entrance of the hotel and few minutes after he arrived there, he saw lisa and yonghwa coming out and now walking towards him. Five steps away from him, lisa stops her track and slowly look at him with her still saddened eyes. Jaejoong on the other hand didn’t waste any seconds and went towards her, closer.

 

He held face and then hold her both hands, before staring at her eyes…

 

“Are you alright? I’ve been worried for you all night. Thank god you’re okay.” He hug her but lisa didn’t budge as she remained silent and just looking at him. “The new team that the company send here and will take over for the project supervision were already arrived and for the two of us, we need to fly back to seoul. Eomeoni wants to see and talk to you, jinwoon already arranged everything and we’re leaving today.”

 

“What? You’re leaving now? Can’t you just give her more time? She’s still on shock for god sake. And now you want her to face it all once this instant? Seriously, are you insane?” Yonghwa said to jaejoo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter