Heartbeat

Friends OR Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Jae, i need to go back now. The lunch break is almost finish.” She said but jaejoong didn’t answered.

 

 

 

Slowly and gently, lisa try her best to removed his hand from her and when she was about to do so she heard jaejoong talk on his sleep…

 

 

 

“Don’t go~”

 

 

 

Lisa bite her lower lip…”Are you really sleeping?” She lean closer and closer to his face until she heard him snoring softly. “Indeed.” She smiled.

 

 

 

---Song Playing: Ring My Bell---

 

 

 

Out of the blue when she was about to leave, jaejoong tightened his grip on her waist now with his arm and since her face were like an inch away from him, lisa accidentally pressed her lips against his. She froze with her eyes widened in shocked…

 

 

 

Suddenly, lisa felt jaejoong’s lips slowly moving like it was asking for an access inside but before it could happened, she abruptly pull away and stood up from his bed. Turning her back she touch her lips with her fingers with a flushed face, she fanned herself as she took a deep breath and try to process everything inside her head…

 

 

 

“Relax…relax, it was an accident. It’s not a kiss, it is definitely not.” 

 

 

 

Her heart was seriously beating fast like it was going to burst out of her chest, she was holding her chest with her both hands as she took a deep deep breath to be able to at least calm her nerves. 

 

 

 

“What should i do? Why does my heartbeat won’t slowdown? Why does it beats like this—“

 

 

 

“Aargh~my head hurts.”

 

 

 

She suddenly heard jaejoong’s voice behind her. He was now in his sitting position while rubbing his temples and leaning against the head board…

 

 

 

“Yah—Yah.” She pointed at him. “You’re awake?! You you just pretending to be asleep?”

 

 

 

Jaejoong furrowed at her with a shallow breathing… “Wh…What are you talking about? I just…woke-up. Seriously my head hurts.” He said puzzled follow by a soft groan in pain as he close his eyes.

 

 

 

Lisa swallowed her saliva hard as she stared at his weak posture, seems like jaejoong doesn’t know about what happened. So, she sit back next to him and tap his forehead and he’s seriously burning hot…

 

 

 

“Your fever had gotten serious.” She said and took the bowl of congee to feed him. “Here, eat this. This was the only food i could cook based on what you had from your kitchen.”

 

 

 

Jaejoong complied and eat it he actually finished it all, ending him to sweat a little. When he was done eating lisa handed him now his medicine before she went to get him a comfortable tank top for him to change.

 

 

 

“Remove your shirt and change to this.” She demanded, giving him the white tank top.

 

 

 

Jaejoong nodded and began to ed his shirt but it seems like he’s having a hard time on ing it so lisa do the honor…

 

 

 

“Aiigoo…” She rolled her eyes and remove his shirt on him.

 

 

 

He grinned at her as he was watching her taking off his clothes… “The last time you take off my clothes was during my 21st birthday.” 

 

 

 

Lisa flicked his nose… “Mmm, ert. I’m just doing this for you to change quickly.” She stop from the last button of his shirt and look up to him. “Y-You remember that? I thought you f-forgot…”

 

 

 

 

“Actually that was the only thing i remembered since i was a dead drunk that night and it was horrible, ugh~!”

 

 

 

 

“Oh. Really?” 

 

 

 

When his shirt was fully ed, he removed it now from him revealing his nice build muscles making lisa stare on it for a while, speechless. Jaejoong nudge her and wave his hand in front of her but looks like she’s out of somewhere…

 

 

 

“Yah, yah…you erted lady.” He pinched her cheeks with his both hands.

 

 

 

Lisa groaned and slap his hand away… “It hurts. Yah!”

 

 

 

 

He chuckled huskily at her… “What are you thinking this broad daylight huh? You’ve been staring over my chest like a hungry animal.” He kid.

 

 

 

 

“What?!” She threw the white tank top annoyingly into his face. “Aiissht! this guy, you really like making fun of me aren’t you?” She slap his chest. “Quickly and put that on so that you can go back to sleep.”

 

 

 

“Lisa-a, thank you.”

 

 

 

He heard him thoughtfully said as he was seriously looking at her with a light smile curved on his lips…

 

 

 

“O—Oh.” She nodded. “Just go to sleep and take a rest more okay.”

 

 

 

“You are not leaving hmm?”

 

 

 

“Uh. But i need to go back to the office—”

 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter