Pull Over

Friends OR Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jaejoong was just looking and staring at her and out of the blue grab her hand making her stop from what she was doing and meet his eyes. The two remain like that for a while, eyes locked with each other until a question that was running through jaejoong’s mind broke their quite prolonged silence…

 

 

 

“Do you…Do you love him?” He uttered, not actually sure what his asking.

 

 

 

“W—What?”

 

 

“I said, do you love him?”

 

 

 

Lisa mouth lightly open in shocked because of his sudden question. She wasn’t mentally prepared on what to answer the fact that she doesn’t know why on earth he’s asking that kind of question to her, of course she knows inside her that she loves yonghwa but then why is it so hard for her to just answered it ‘yes i love him’.

 

 

 

“Does my question includes a math equations?” Jaejoong said, squeezing her hand. “Lisa, i’m asking you.”

 

 

 

This was the first time that jaejoong address her by her name since he arrived back to korea. Because usually, jaejoong use his business type manner to address her where ever they at, work, home, neither.

 

 

 

“You…said my name.” She slowly gave her a soft smile.

 

 

 

Jaejoong got uncomfortable of their scene so he look away, releases her hand and stood up… “Forget it. Let’s go.” He cleared his throat and wet his lips.

 

 

 

Lisa’s smiled fades when she heard jaejoong’s voice came back to his normal tone, lower her head she nodded thoughtfully and followed him outside the bistro. Jaejoong’s car was already park in front of the entrance with jinwoon waiting beside it. As soon he saw jaejoong and lisa came out of the bistro, he walk towards them and bowed politely at jaejoong…

 

 

 

“Your car is okay now boss.” Jinwoon said.

 

 

 

“Very well. Uh, Ms. Jang i’d like you to meet my personal secretary Jeong Jinwoon.”

 

 

 

Jinwoon took another politely bow and smile at her… “Hello ma’am.” He greeted.

 

 

 

“Hi.” Lisa smiled back. “You don’t need to address me like that, just call me lisa.”

 

 

 

“If that’s what you like ma’am. Uh—i mean lisa.”

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter