Pinky Swear

Friends OR Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Before ending their day, lisa and jaejoong attended their last class together, the Physical Education. They both had same class except in a one subject which was the history class where lisa and yeonghwa were classmates as well as jaejoong and yesha. They both arrived at the gymnasium with still light cold shoulder into each other from their little childish war this morning, or should we say misunderstandings.

 

 

 

 

Well, all best friends in world always had this kind of problems. Though it might upset one of them still by the end of the day they’ll not let it pass without even reconciling even it was small or big issues.

 

 

 

But it looks like for these two was quite different, passing by at the same pathway with no words or even looking into each other. This was the first time they had a misunderstanding that took a little bit long like 8 hours of not at least wanting to say something to each other or even glancing. Seems like, they break a new record. Before if ever they fight or anything, it will just took four to five hours and then after that one of them will come and say he or she was sorry but now it’s been 8 hours ago since the two last conversation, but still felt like they both wearing harry potter’s invisible cloke.

 

 

 

“Jaejoong!” Some three ladies run towards jaejoong with a smiling blushing face. “Are you ready for the new activity today? I heard we’re playing volleyball.”

 

 

 

Jaejoong simply smiled back… “Oh. Really? That’s cool then.” He replied.

 

 

 

Lisa eyed the three ladies that was now clinging around her best friend, furrowing her eyebrows she look away, rolling her eyes irritatingly… “Jaejoong, jaejoong…” She mimicked softly, imitating the three as she walk to the other side.

 

 

 

“So, can you join our team? Come on, join our team.” The three lady invited.

 

 

 

Jaejoong took a simply yet quick glance at lisa, whose busy arranging her shoe laces… “Uh…” He uttered not sure of what he’s going to answer. “Well, i…i heard our professor made an arrangement already. Yes! He already made an arrangement of teams for today. Let’s just follow that okay?”

 

 

 

“No. Professor Han said, he didn’t made any for today’s activity.”

 

 

 

“Oh, is that so?” He scratched the back of his head.

 

 

 

“So you’re on our team huh?”

 

 

 

Before jaejoong agree, he finally decided and made now the first move to talk to lisa to ask her to just join them also since they need five members in a one team…

 

 

 

“Lisa.” He called out.

 

 

 

Lisa on the other hand turn and face him, not saying any word…

 

 

 

“Hey, um…do you want to join our team? We still need one more person to—“

 

 

 

“No. It’s okay. I’m not in the mood on playing today. Just go and play with them also you already had three girls on your team, you supposedly invite one more guy to join your team.”

 

 

 

Jaejoong sigh as he walk closer to her… “Come on, please.”

 

 

 

“I’m really not in the mood today jae.”

 

 

 

Suddenly jaejoong tap her forehead…”Why are you ill? Are you okay hmm?” He asked concerned.

 

 

 

“I’m fine.” She said, abruptly removing his hand. “Go and play with them, don’t worry about me. I’m fine here.”

 

 

 

On the other hand the three ladies behind them was enviously and jealousy watching the two conversation and actually starting to get annoyed by lisa, actually ever since because of the two closeness. Even though they all aware and also all other people there in that university that the two were childhood best friend and very close two each other like more than a friend if you may think of another level of their closeness.

 

 

 

That’s why a lot of girls envy her so much and wishing lisa’s position in jaejoong’s life. Of course a campus heartthrob like him is more likely everyone’s boyfriend that’s why all were drooling over him every time they see him. Excusing lisa’s geeky side which they believe that could ruins jaejoong’s campus image.

 

 

 

“Oppa! Let’s go!” They called out.

 

 

 

Jaejoong nodded…“Okay, just one second!”

 

 

 

“Go. Jae, just go.” She commanded.

 

 

 

He gave up and sigh… “Alright then. See you at home.” 

 

 

 

By that jaejoong run back in the middle of the court, joining the three to play volley ball plus the one guy that the three ladies invited to play. Lisa then left at the bleachers and just watch them playing. She stayed their for like thirty minutes and after that finally decided to go to the other side of the gymnasium and join the other team playing table tennis.

 

 

 

Two hours later, lisa left alone at the ladies locker room as some went home and others might go else where. She was just done on taking a quick shower after having all sweaty from playing table tennis when she notice that all of her clothes were gone missing and that includes her shoes.

 

 

 

This was actually not her first time, because ever since they’ve known that she’s jaejoong most treasured friend and even living on the same compound as him all of her things were gladly always disappears to no where and no one could see to blame.

But this was the first time that she haven’t brought any extra clothes with her or shoes for her to wear now.

 

 

 

She was just all wet and wrap around a pink towel and couldn’t think of any solution except of a one thing, which was to call jaejoong. So she grab her bag and pull out her phone, scrolling his numbers from the contacts she immediately press the call button and just wait for an answer.

 

 

 

“Hello.” Jaejoong quickly answer after four rings.

 

 

 

She bite her lower lip…“J—Jae. Are you home already?”

 

 

 

“Almost why?”

 

 

“I need your help.”

 

 

 

Jaejoong suddenly demanded his chauffeur to stop the car as soon he heard that from her… “Why? What happened?” He alarmed. “Are you

hurt? Are you alright? Where are you?”

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter