5 Years Later

Friends OR Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“So this is why you called me?” Alice said while helping her arrange her things on her new condominium.

 

 

 

Lisa bought a condominium just twenty minutes away from her work place. With her proper savings, she finally owned now one of her dreams which is having a condominium at the age of twenty five. And maybe in the near future to settle with her future husband and family with a nice house.

 

 

 

But for now, only her job as a executive assistant director in a conglomerate is the most important to her besides of her mom. Her mom was still living at their house back at the ranch as well as care taking it.

 

 

 

“Sorry. I don’t have any other options or person for me to call and help me do this. You’re the one available today beside your nightshift right? Promise, your lunch is on me.” Lisa said with her pinkies locked together.

 

 

 

Alice rolled her eyes as she chuckled at her… “You still do that pinky swear thing after all these years? You’re already grown up woman, that thing is for kids.”

 

 

 

She furrowed… “What? No, those were sign of promises.”

 

 

 

“Yea, whatever. Anyway, be really thankful that i got an early off from my job at the hotel today.”

 

 

“Yea, yea, i’m already being thankful. And also very thankful that i met you before during our graduation ball and that time you were the bartender.” She giggled reminiscing it. “Remember i asked you to give me a three tequila shots.”

 

 

 

Alice laugh at her upon remembering it… “Oh yea! And there this guy who was really mad at me because i let you drink that tequila—“ She cut her sentence when she saw lisa’s facial expression became serious. “Omo, sorry.”

 

 

 

She shooked her head with a light smile… “Don’t worry its okay. That was long time ago anyways, very long time ago.”

 

 

 

“So, why you didn’t call yonghwa anyways to help you here instead of calling me?” Alice asked changing the topic. “Besides, a boyfriend should help her girlfriend specially now that your had your dream own place.”

 

 

 

“Yonghwa had a meeting with some of their investors so as a new elected President of their company, his appearance is a must.” Lisa answered, while unwrapping some of the figurines she’d bought as a accessory of her living room.

 

 

 

Alice gasped… “Yea, i saw him in on TV last night. He’s in every news here in Korea. I’m sure its kinda pressure for being a son of a big Financial company.”

 

 

 

“But he’d promise to be here by dinner. He also said he’s excited to see my new owned condominium and was very happy for me because i’d finally reach one of my dreams beside of having a nice and stabled job.”

 

 

 

“That’s good then, at least you two were still have time to spend together besides of your both busy schedules.

 

 

 

When the two of them were done at the living room, they headed now to lisa’s personal space which was her bedroom. The unit had two rooms and two bathroom. One bathroom was inside lisa’s bedroom and the other one is between the left corner of the dining room and living room. 

 

 

 

Inside her bedroom had a queen size bed that he personalized ordered and a mini dressing room too. Alice help her carry some boxes that had all of her personal things and some decorations for her room. 

 

 

 

“You had a spare room for me? How sweet of you.” Alice joked follow by a laugh.

 

 

 

“Actually, its for my mom. Whenever she want to go and stay here for like overnight or more, that room is hers. Or you can use it too if ever you might want to sleep over here too.”

 

 

 

“Then, i’ll book a schedule for that room.” She replied and suddenly drop the box she was carrying, make all the books and other of lisa’s stuff scattered down the floor. “Ops, sorry. My fault.”

 

 

 

Lisa sigh with a smile as she help her pick up

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter