You Can't Love Her

Friends OR Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Thanks for this wonderful two days trip, yesha.” Jaejoong politely said as he bow at her. “So, we’ll just see you tomorrow at the site? Its monday right so it means all the workers were back working again for the week.”

 

Yesha nodded thoughtfully as she made also a politely bow towads him… “Yes of course and i’m glad you’d enjoy our short trip.” She said and then turn her view at lissa with a little smirk before she ride a taxi and left first.

 

Lisa furrowed a little, puzzled… “What was that?” She murmured.

 

“Uh, jinwoon-a you go ahead and take a rest. I’ll just see you tomorrow also at the site.” Jaejoong demanded at jinwoon.

 

Jinwoon complied and left before them, riding also a taxi leaving the two alone in front of the train station. Suddenly jaejoong slip and intertwine his hands against lisa’s, holding it tight before looking and staring at her with his smiling eyes…

 

“So, any plans for today? Its still early to go home. Do you want to do something or go somewhere first?” He asked her.

 

Lisa blinked for seconds… “Well, i don’t thought of any other place except on Tokyo tower.”

 

“Tokyo Tower?”

 

By that, jaejoong drove to tokyo tower with her . The two arrived there after thirty minutes of driving and as soon they get out of the car, jaejoong straightly bought two tickets for them before they went on the top and have a sightseeing of the whole tokyo city night lights. Lisa squeals upon seeing the whole city by a binoculars which actually amusing jaejoong as he was just staring and watching her every moves.

 

Seeing her squeals like that bring backs some of their childhood memories when they both first step on the tree house after having it renovated. Of course lisa smiles was jaejoong’s favorite that he couldn’t afford of exchanging it to anything in the world.

 

“Omo~! Jaejoong-a, look i think i can see the villa from here.” She giggles.

 

Jaejoong laugh inwardly at her and went behind her to give her a back hug… “Really? Where is it hmm?” He said as he rested his chin on her shoulder blades and tighten his arm around her.

 

“Y—Yah…” She blushed as she turn her head a little but stop when she felt jaejoong’s cheeks against her. “Jaejoong-a, i think its not appropriate to be like this on public.”

 

He lightly furrowed at her… “Why? Are you shy being seen like this with me?”

 

“Its not that, is just that we’re in public place so i think we need to be a little careful with our actions.”

 

“Tch. Why? We’re couple anyways so why you bother so much of being seen. Aiigoo, why? Are you not proud that i’m your boyfriend?”

 

“B—Boyfriend? C—Couple? Us?”

 

Lisa blinked on the process hearing the word boyfriend. And having a thought of it, yes he’s indeed her boyfriend now after what had happen to them. Somehow it makes sense now on her but then still can’t help but to feel uneasy about it.

 

Out of the blue jaejoong surprisingly kissed her cheek, totally startling her which made her jump off away from him before giving him a questioned look…

 

“Seriously? Why again?” Jaejoong groaned like a kid followed by a pout.

 

“Sorry.” Lisa bite her lips and then lower her head. “I’m just not use to it specially in this kind of place.”

 

Jaejoong then sigh helplessly and hold her both hands… “Well, be use to it because this will happen often. I want to show them how much you mean to me and i don’t care whoever are watching us, as long as i’m with you they cannot stop me from doing what i wanted to do to my special girl.” He smile and kiss the back of her hand.

 

Suddenly lisa felt her phone vibrate from her bag which made her let go from jaejoong’s hands to pull it out and answer her incoming call, which was from yonghwa and seeing his name change her facial expression between serious and fear…

 

“Oh, oppa…” She said, making jaejoong’s smile faded from his face. “What? You’re in tokyo?”

 

“Yea. Well, i decided to follow you during my first official break from work. Isn’t nice, i’ll be seeing you at last sinc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter