Almost

Friends OR Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lisa arrived at her condominium around 8:30 in the evening and the rain were seriously pouring outside. She walk at the lobby toward the elevators with her still blushing face. She was currently cupping as she step inside the elevator, remembering the scene from jaejoong’s apartment she slap her face hard with her both hands and began to scold herself for behaving uncontrollably stupid towards him…

 

 

 

 

“What did i just do? Are you out of your mind?” She said with her pensive facial expression. “That was so embarrassing!”

 

 

 

As soon she came at the floor where her unit was, she suddenly run towards her door upon seeing a man standing right in front of her door step. It was actually yonghwa, who was patiently waiting for her for like ten minutes And finally smile when he saw her coming…

 

 

 

“Finally you’re home.” Yonghwa uttered.

 

 

 

“Oppa? Yah, why you didn’t call me? So that i came home early and didn’t make you waited for me too long.” She worriedly said and gasped when she saw him all wet. “Hey, what happen to you?”

 

 

 

Yonghwa chuckled softly, scratching the back of his head… “Oh. Well, i just took a taxi on my way here but i was stuck on traffic like five blocks away from here so i just get off and run.”

 

 

 

“Aiissh, seriously!” Lisa just took a sigh helplessly before the two of them went inside her apartment.

 

 

 

Yonghwa immediately took a shower as what lisa ordered him to do, while she prepared some of her oversized t-shirts and her jogging pants for him to wear placing it down her bed and headed to the kitchen to boil some hot water. As soon yonghwa finish taking a shower, he wore the clothes that lisa left on her bed and smile inwardly as he smelled the sweet fragrance of her inside her bedroom.

 

 

 

He walk towards her study table and saw their picture together which was taken from their first dinner date and not only that there’s this another picture frame that taken his attention as well. It was her picture with jaejoong during their graduation ball. The picture frame was build in by the wall between her dresser and a shelves where she put some of her stuff toys and some of her favorite books that she had read and some that she still reading…

 

 

 

“I guess they’re really more than close than i thought.” He whispered and release a long sigh.

 

 

 

Meanwhile at the kitchen, lisa was currently pouring the excess boiled water into a thermos after pouring some into a mug that has a lemon tea and a spoonful of honey before placing the mug in a saucer.  When she was done, she look at her wall clock checking the time and it was already 9:10 in the evening yet yonghwa hasn’t come out yet from her room…

 

 

 

“What took him so long? It’s been like thirty five minutes, i wonder if he’s okay there.” She mumbled and suddenly felt a pair of arms around her waits.

 

 

 

“Hi, looking for me?” Yonghwa snorted from behind and place a kiss on her temples. “Is that for me?”

 

 

 

Lisa smiled and nodded as she turn to face him… “Yep, you should drink it while its hot. Its a hot lemon tea with honey.

 

 

 

“Sweet. Thank you.” He kissed her again this time a peck on her lips.

 

 

 

Lisa froze for a seconds after that remembering again for the nth time this evening the scene from jaejoong’s apartment, wherein her lips accidentally touches his while he was sleeping and the scene at the living room when jaejoong had leaned close to her and could almost kiss her…

 

 

 

“This drink is very soothing. I love it.” Yonghwa cheerfully said as he sip it. “Perfect drink for rainy evening.”

 

 

 

“Mmn.” She just nodded but didn’t move from where she was.

 

 

 

“Anyways, how was your day?” He asked smilingly but his smiles faded by her prolonged silence. “Is there something wrong? Or even bothering you? You seems like you’re not into yourself. Are you okay?”

 

 

 

Lisa blink, snapping all her thoughts… “O—Oh. Yea i’m fine. Well uhm, i was out into somewhere.”

 

 

 

“You mean, you didn’t go for work today?”

 

 

 

“I did go but i took a half day off. I went to jaejoong’s place, i heard he’s sick so i went to visit him.”

 

 

 

Yonghwa suddenly stop from sipping the tea… “I see.” He simply said. “So, how was he?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter