Jaejoong's Letter

Friends OR Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Song Playing: Tears In The Crowd Strings

 

“It’s a lie. This is not happening. No, this can’t be.” Lisa mumbled as she was walking by at the side streets, crying. Hot tears just keep on streaming down her cheeks and can’t even think straight or even don’t know where will her feet will bring her. The only thing thats running inside her mind was the revelation that jaejoong had told her.

 

Suddenly she felt her phone vibrating from her sling bag, pulling it out she saw jaejoong’s name as the caller which made her stop in a bus stop and cry her heart out, not minding on answering the call.

 

Some of the japenese citizens passing by the busy street of tokyo were weirdly looking at her. But who cares anyways, the pain inside her was more than being a shame in crying on public place.

 

At the other hand, yonghwa was actually on the road and on his way back to the hotel after meeting some of his friends in japan and actually planning on calling her to invite her to come over and eat dinner with him as well. He dialed lisa’s number and waited for her to answer, a smile was also curve on his face but then suddenly it slowly faded when he saw her sitting and helplessly crying in a bus stop from the window of the car. At first he thought maybe it was just a deja vu or something but then as soon the traffic lights turned red and the car stop, yonghwa opened the car window and turn to look back again checking if it was really her or not. When he had confirmed that it was her, yonghwa hurriedly get off from the car and run back towards her.

 

He slowed his tracks as he getting closer to her and just blank and worriedly looking at her crying figure, until he bent in front of her and held her cheeks…

 

“Lisa-a, w—what are you doing here? Why are you crying?” Yonghwa asked.

 

She smile weakly upon seeing him… “Oppa~” She bite her lips and shook her head before she lean her forehead on his shoulder, completely hiding her reddened cheeks as she cry hard.

 

 

_______________

 

 

When lisa finally calm after crying for like an hour, yonghwa bring her to the hotel and tried to confront her if what really happened. On why she’s crying like that, which seriously making him feel uneasy and crazily worried towards her since this was the first time he saw her like that, vulnerably crying on the streets. They both sat at the living room and waited for her to finally open and talk to him. At first she just stay quite and blankly staring down while gripping the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter