Unexpected Trip

Friends OR Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When jaejoong and lisa arrived at the site, yesha surprisingly approach them with a cheerful aura. The two look at each other puzzled on what was going on around them as they were none workers at the site even at least one except of her presence. Yesha politely bow at them and pleasantly greeted them…

 

“Good Morning!”

 

Jaejoong also bow at her… “Good Morning. What’s going on here? I don’t see anyone working or even hearing some noise by the workers.”

 

“I agree. Where are they? I’m sure we arrived on time and also they suppose to be busy working this hour.” Lisa added.

 

Yesha suddenly laugh at them softly… “Oh yes, i forgot to mention. On this company, weekend is a free day. It’s not like any other company in Korea that only sunday was the free day or non working days. In our company workers are our priority so they we always give them enough free time to rest and be with their family after having a hard work for the whole week.” She explain, smiling.

 

“B—But, today is fri—ugh! It’s saturday.” Jaejoong helplessly sigh.

 

“It’s alright. Like what i said, i forgot to mention about this at the dinner meeting before.”

 

Lisa furrowed… “Then why didn’t you tell him yesterday or even gave us a call.” She suddenly stormed, and then whispered.  “Tch! If i know, you just like to see him that’s it.”

 

Jaejoong grab her arm refraining her for being furious… “Lisa.” He shooked his head.

 

“I’m sorry, is just that i’m so disappointed because i was looking forward for this day to work and meet the team since i had gone for a day.” She softly said as she pouted.

 

“Oh right! I’ve heard you’ve injured your foot? Is it really okay for you to go back to work i mean it’ll be hard for your part since you can’t walk properly.” Yesha said sounding a bit like a mock.

 

“I’m fine!” She rolled her eyes quite irritatedly at her.

 

Jaejoong cleared his throat and walk between them before giving the two of them a smile. “Okay enough of that. So, what now? You said it’s a free weekend right?”

 

“That’s right and about that, i would like to take this opportunity as well to invite you…” Yesha smilingly said at jaejoong then frowned at lisa. “…also you to a trip in one of the private onsen that our company somehow owned.”

 

“Onsen? You mean hot spring?” Lisa said.

 

Yesha nodded thoughtfully… “We always used to invite our vip clients from different affiliates we have like yours, to relax from a very tiring and strict schedules we had. So i guess this was the perfect time for that.”

 

“If that so, we’ll accept your invitation.”

 

By that they all straight away take a trip to Kobe, four of them including jinwoon. They took a public transport shinkansen and it will take them like about 160 minutes to reach shin-kobe station from tokyo.

 

In the entire duration of their trip, lisa was sitting beside jaejoong while jinwoon and yesha were sitting at the other side just two seat ahead of where they are. Meanwhile, lisa was just quietly looking by the train window as she enjoy the view she’s seeing along the rail while jaejoong on the other hand were just looking and staring at her for a quite long already for some unexplainable reason.

 

But then, lisa suddenly l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter