Concluded

Friends OR Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They scurried down the path towards the house, with their shoes slapping against the stone steps that led to the front door. It seems like Mrs. Kim were a bit excited to give lisa the newly made red wine she brought from the vineyard…

 

“Welcome back Madame Kim.” Joe greeted politely.

 

Mrs. Kim smiled, handing him her bag…“Thanks joe. By the way, is lisa home?”

 

Joe nodded with a bow…“Yes madame. My Lady arrived an hour ago and its seems like Mr. Lee drive her home.”

 

“Is that so? Then, i’ll go check on her. Put my bag on my room okay? Also, we brought some fresh sweet grapes from the vineyard, could you get it from the car please.”

 

“Yes Madame.”

 

By that, Mrs. Kim immediately made her way to the stairs to go and give lisa the red wine she was holding. Hyunjoo entered the house with paper bag on her hand and suddenly approach one of their maids who came across her and welcome her with a 90 degrees polite bow…

 

“Here, these were the fresh grapes.” Hyunjoo said, straightly giving it to her. “We still have some back at the car, just go get it okay?”

 

“Yes Lady Hyunjoo.”

 

“Anyways is my sister home?”

 

“Yes my lady.”

 

“Jaejoong?”

 

“Young Master is also home lady Hyunjoo.”

 

She nodded thoughtfully, tapping her shoulders…“Alright.”

 

Hyunjoo saw her mom at the stairs, still holding the red wine as she smilingly made her way to lisa’s room…

 

“Mommy, watch your steps please.” She giggles and went to slouch down the couch in the living room, massaging her temples.

 

Meanwhile soft moans and groans were audibly echoing inside lisa’s bedroom, the bed were creaking as their bodies moved along against each other. Jaejoong pull her up, so she was sitting on him and making his shaft buried even deeper inside her. He could felt her walls tightening around him as she continuously bounce up and down. Lisa rested her both arms on his shoulders, her eyes were close as she felt good on their position. Her fingers tangled jaejoong’s silky hair when his warm mouth captured one of her hardened s, lustfully it, twirling with his tongue until it got redden that left a rigid mark…

 

“Ahh~ jae…” Lisa moan when he felt him getting bigger from inside her.

 

Their pace increases, jaejoong grip on her waist tighten as he help her move even quicker…

 

“I think i’m gonna .” She announced, panting as she met his eyes and kiss the tip of his nose.

 

Jaejoong lean on her forehead, panting as well before whispering… “I love you.” He gently push her back down the bed to do the last and finally .

 

Mrs. Kim on the other hand saw

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter