I Want My Best Friend Back

Friends OR Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lisa jaw drop when jaejoong place a plate of tteokkboki, fish cakes, savory pancakes and hotteok. Jaejoong chuckled at her reaction as he sit across her with a two glass of ice tea on his hand. At first lisa thought jaejoong had really something important to ask or say to her so she agreed and listen to him but then this sudden variety of street foods in front of her make her quite piss.

 

 

 

They both get off the car and skip their remaining working hours just to sit in a food curt by the street to eat those street foods he ordered which was actually bit shocking also for her, though he do eat these kind of foods before…

 

 

 

“So, this was it?” Lisa said with unamused face. “I should listen carefully for this? For eating street foods?”

 

 

 

“Why, you don’t want it?” Jaejoong sighed. “Alright, i will explain. I kinda missed eating these and also i’m a bit hungry.”

 

 

 

“Ah. You just want a yes from me, agreeing on having a sudden feast with you? Oh seriously you’re driving me crazy!” She slammed a hand on the table as she stood up. “Yah! Kim Jaejoong!”

 

 

 

Jaejoong pulled her making her sit back on her seat before handing her a stick of sweet and spicy tteokkboki… “If you worrying about those files that you’ll need to summarize you don’t have to—“

 

 

 

---Song Playing: Love Is Like That---

 

 

“Its not that.” She cut him of with a pensive facial expression. “I really can’t understand you anymore. Sometimes you’re very serious, clever, sarcastic, witty and now you’re obviously being too carefree. I don’t even know now if—if which was the real jaejoong i once knew and i miss him, the jaejoong who tend to make me smile and be there for me whenever i need him, going to crack some corny jokes when i’m sad, scolding at the sillies of things. I miss my best friend, i want my best friend back.”

 

 

 

He stop from chewing the food he’s eating upon hearing what she just said. It actually made him speechless, he didn’t expect that he was affecting her so much. He know it was indeed hard for him to see her again but he can’t also denied the fact that he do misses her more than she does and just want her be by his side wherever where he might be…

 

 

 

Slowly, jaejoong’s lips curved a soft smile and look at her… “Come here.” He called out, motioning her to sit beside him.

Lisa knitted her brows and didn’t have any second thoughts to comply. She stood up and went to sit right next to him. Jaejoong then, held her shoulders before he gently place a soft kiss on her forehead which actually made lisa eyes widened in surprised…

 

 

 

“I’m...sorry.” He apologized and pull her into a hug. “I miss my best friend too, so much.”

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter