Date

Friends OR Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next morning lisa woke up by the sounds of the humming birds outside the window. She turn into her left side and start to the sheets, knowing that jaejoong was there lying beside her but then found it empty. Lisa then opened her eyes pouting, and start to search him every where in the room and still she couldn’t see any shadow of him so she thought that maybe he went to take a shower. Stretching her arms upwards and then forward she suddenly gasp upon seeing the time from the wall clock that was hang in front of her. 

 

Lisa automatically jump off from the bed and start to panic…

 

“Omo! Omo! I’m Late! Oh seriously Kim Jaejoong why you didn’t wake me up?!” She said raffling her hair and hurriedly headed to her room.

 

When lisa was about to open her bedroom door, she blink for seconds as she found a sticky note posted on the door knob. It was actually from jaejoong…

 

 

Sorry for not waking you up but i did it on purpose so please 

don’t freak out too much. Instead, get dress and wait me at

the living room until i come home okay?

-Jaejoong

 

 

Lisa knitted her brows between confusion and curiosity but either way she just followed what jaejoong had written on the note as she take a bath and prepared herself. She get dress with some comfortable nice clothes for whatever this day has and waited patiently at the living room.  Not too long from sitting at the sofa, she heard a car finally stop in front of the house and assuming that jaejoong had arrived.

 

She then, stood up and walk towards the front door and stop five steps away from it. Hearing the footsteps and the keys being inserted from the door makes her feel excited a little bit and as what she had assumed jaejoong’s presence came in…

 

“Hi.” He smilingly greeted with a stem of white rose on his hand, handing it to her.

 

Lisa bite her lips…“Wow, for me?”

 

He nodded as a yes and lisa gradually accept it. She bring it up to her nose and smell the sweet fresh scent of the white rose…

 

“You look so pretty today miss.” Jaejoong said after eyeing her from head to toe. “Perfect for today’s occasion.”

 

“Occasion? Aren’t we suppose to be at work and supervising the staff?” She asked.

 

“Nah~ we’re going on a date. Work? That’s off of the picture for today.”

 

“Huh? But…”

 

Jaejoong shocked his head as she capped her face… “No buts. I’m your boss so i order you to spend your whole day with me, only me hmm?”

 

Lisa chuckled softly at him…”I’m suppose to punish you for not waking me up not to spoil you for this whole day.”

 

“Aigoo, i told you i did that on purpose. Why you don’t want to go on a date with me? Ah! Is it because yonghwa is here? Don’t worry, will go to the places where yonghwa is also off the picture.”

 

“Seriously what’s wrong with you today? Why you suddenly want to go on a date?”

 

“And why not? Yah, can’t you just say yes and go with me? Besides there is something i wanted to t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter