Heart To Heart Talk 2/2

Friends OR Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

---Song Playing: My Little Song---

 

 

 

“It was kinda hard you know. Suppressing your feelings all along.” Jaejoong said softly and enough for her to hear.

 

 

 

He was actually surprise on what he was just talking. A while ago they’re both talking about business, the project making and all until suddenly it came up into something serious pertaining to what he really feel about lisa. Which was he hesitate at first but manage to share what’s really running inside his mind most of the time, specially when lisa was around or with him.

 

 

 

“Did you just confess? I mean not to me but, you’re saying you do love her?”

 

 

 

Jaejoong took a long sigh and stood up straight… “You know what, you’ve known already half of my secrets. So i’m assuming you’ll keep it as it is.”

 

 

 

Yesha groaned like a kid to him… “Come on tell me, you love her do you?”

 

 

 

“Tch. Let’s go back to work. Enough with this conversation.” Jaejoong said as he walk away and went to check the other side of the site.

 

 

 

“Yah, seriously don’t leave me hanging!” She loudly said and heard a soft chuckle from him.

 

 

 

 

_______________

 

Meanwhile back the house, lisa was just sitting at the veranda after changing the bandages of her left foot. She was currently doing some files at her laptop from the emails she received from Mr. Sy, the señor department head of their company. Those files were also the ones they’ll be needing for their japan project. While she was on the middle of scanning those documents, she heard her mobile phone rings which she gladly answers…

 

 

 

“Yes hello?” Lisa said and heard a shriek at the other line. “Yah, alice?”

 

 

 

She rolled her eyes as she chuckled like alice could see her…

 

 

 

“Why are you shrieking?”

 

 

 

“Nothing, i just miss my friend. I’m so sorry for not showing up for like a week. I’ve been busy lately at the hotel. You know, its not easy to earn money so i need to take all those over time for extras.” Alice chirped, she was currently at her locker and just finish her shift. “How are you? You also didn’t bother to give me a call, seriously!”

 

 

 

“Okay i apologize too for not having also in touch with you. Is just that, i also had so many work at the company and…” She paused after having a thought of, she also foget to tell her that jaejoong had came back and now working at the same company as their new director.

 

 

 

Alice blinked from lisa’s prolonged silence… “Hello? Are you still there?”

 

 

 

“Oh.”

 

 

 

“Why is there something wrong? You’re saying you’re busy at work and what?”

 

 

 

“Well…” She sigh as she gulp. “Jaejoong came back.”

 

 

 

“Eeeeh!!!” Alice shrieked for the second time. “You mean, the guy that you’re with during graduation ball? The best friend? Really?”

 

 

 

Lisa nodded thoughtfully…”Yes and he’s now our new director. At first i thought he change a lot after being too rude and cold towards me but looks like i’m all wrong. He’s still the jaejoong i know after all.”

 

 

 

“So what now? Since your long time childhood friend came back and like what you said, he was still the same jaejoong you know and that means…”

 

 

 

She knitted her brows and tsk-ed her… “What’s that suppose to mean? Yah, what are you saying?”

 

 

 

“By just hearing your voice my friend, you’re more than happy now that he’s around again. Lisa listen, i’ve been with you those past five years and i’d saw how disappointed you’re ever since he left you. Okay you may say that you misses him or you’re not used of him not being around but i know deep down there, there was something more than that.”

 

 

 

“Its not that. I’m yes disappointed and depressed when he left because were best friend. He spoil me a lot and always stay beside me, that’s why it was so hard to accept that after so many years of being there together, suddenly he’s just leaving you.”

 

 

 

“I get what your pointing out but come on, don’t be too blind. Maybe you still haven’t notice yet, don’t waste the second chance of not realizing what you really feel.” Alice seriously said.

 

 

 

Lisa softly smile as she shook her head…“That can’t be. I love yonghwa-oppa, am i?”

 

 

 

Out of the blue lisa heard the front door click open and then closed. Looks like jaejoong came home early like what he said on the note he left from her. She wet her lips as her hear suddenly start to beat fast. She was like feeling a little bit excited on knowing that he’s now home yet afraid on why she’s so eager to see him…

 

 

 

“I think jaejoong just came home.”

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter