Heavy Heart

Friends OR Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

---Song Playing: Alone Again---

 

Lisa entered her room with a heavy heart, eyes were weary and without her knowing a tear already escape from her eyes. She helplessly sat down at the edge of her bed, she look down and stared at her casted foot and for some reason she suddenly remembered some events from the past, the moments where she and jaejoong were still together.

 

“I wouldn’t exchange you for anything, i will always choose you. I promise.”

 

Her eyes shifted to the side and slowly became glazed with another glassy layer of tears. As she blinked, they dripped from her eyelids and slid down her cheeks. She bit her lower lip tightly in attempt to hide any sound of her cries that wanted to escape from so badly as her heart sank. 

 

“You're okay now lisa, just forget about it. Please forget him.” She said to herself, collapsing on her bed as she weep softly.

 

At the other side of the globe, jaejoong was currently getting for work since it was already 8 o’clock in the morning in New York (GMT-4 NY, USA). While he was arranging some folders on his black taiga leather bag, he heard his phone suddenly rings and vibrated from his night stand.

 

“Yes, hello?” He answered, while he continue to arrange his things.

 

“Jaejoong-a, its me.”

 

“Oh, noona. Why?”

 

Hyunjoo on the other hand was currently walking back and forth at the terrace right after she had finished eating dinner. “I Already told them, to mom and to lisa.”

 

Jaejoong suddenly stop from what his doing upon hearing lisa’s name. His face became seriously blank as he stood straight, wetting his bottom lip…

 

“So, uhm. What did they said?” He asked, scratching the back of his neck as he went to sit down the sofa from his room.

 

“Mom wasn’t that surprised and she actually wanted you to know that no matter what decision you’ll make, she’s happy for you.”

 

“Really? That’s good.” Jaejoong remarked before a soft sigh escape from his mouth. “Then, how about...l-lisa?”

 

Hyunjoo, stop from walking back and forth before she lean against the walls… “Well, shocked i guess. I mean what do you expect her to react? Jump out of joy?”

 

“Noona, its over. Even you turn the world upside down, were siblings.”

 

“I know and i’m not telling you to pursue her. I’m just saying that, why don’t you talk to her? I understand that you both cut your connections with each other but please, not as siblings.” Hyunjoo seriously said. "She still your sister, jaejoong."

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter