Lee Jong Suk

Friends OR Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lisa saw the shock had register on her mother’s  face but then, a small smile played on her lips like she was rather than amused upon seeing the both of them recognizing each other; while alice on the other hand were just merely looking at Jongsuk…

 

“That’s right. You’re the guy who helped us earlier.” Lisa pointed, blinking on the process.

 

Jongsuk smiled softly and kneeled in front of lisa…“So, you’re the youngest daughter that Mrs. Kim was talking about.” He said, now checking her sprained ankle.

 

“Omo, am i hallucinating? Where did the two of you met? How did you knew each other?” Mrs. Kim confusedly asked them while amusedly looking at the two.

 

“Well, w-we met this morning at Han River.” Lisa answered while awkwardly watching jongsuk from what he was doing. “He’s the one who help us a well.”

 

Alice took a sigh from the scene… “Wow, the world was indeed small.”

 

“I think we should just leave the two of you and prepare some refreshments.” Mrs. Kim suddenly said as she walk towards the door.

 

“Oh. Just on time Imo-nim, i’m kind off hungry.” Alice added, rubbing her stomach.

 

Out of the blue, Mrs. Kim walk back in and drag alice along with her… “Its better if you’ll come with me, i might need a hand.”

 

“E—Eh? But, i-imo-nim—” Alice cut her sentence when Mrs. Kim mischievously glared at her with a fake laugh. “A-Ah, oh. You right hehe, let’s go imo.”

 

Jongsuk and Lisa then left from the room with an awkward atmosphere and silence echoing inside as no words were coming out from both mouths. Instead of feeling the weird aura from the room, jongsuk just continue checking her sprain with a gentle massage before putting the white bandage around her foot. While he was doing so, lisa   slowly and carefully stare and observe him.

 

“Do you want to say something?” Jongsuk suddenly uttered, finishing the bandage with the medicine tape before putting a cast. “Your stare is making me uncomfortable, my lady.” He look up at her meeting her eyes with a smile.

 

Lisa then abruptly look away, furrowing… “S-Sorry.”

 

Jongsuk stood up, putting his both hands on his waist… “I’m just kidding. Shall we introduce ourself properly?” He extend his hand for a handshake. “Hi, my name is Lee Jong Suk. It nice to meet you.”

 

“I’m Kim Lisa, its nice to meet you too…” She shake his hands. “…Dr. Lee.”

 

“No need to be formal, you can just call me jongsuk my lady and feel free to talk to me casually.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter