Downtown Manhattan

Friends OR Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

He kissed her and the world just fell away. It was slow and soft, comforting in ways that words would never be. Jaejoong’s hands rested below her head, letting go of her wrist. And as their breaths mingled, Lisa found herself voluntarily running her fingers down his back and unexpectedly, his hand drifted to her hips. She felt it and before anything could happens, she immediately push him away breaking the kiss.

 

“Stop.” She said almost whisper as she was still lying down at the bed, with her back of hand covering her lips. “Please jae, just leave.”

 

Jaejoong, who was standing in front of her nodded thoughtfully, slowly taking a step backwards… “I’m sorry.” He simply replied and left from her room.

 

As soon jaejoong left from her room, lisa hurriedly get up from the bed, crawling towards the trash bin to get back the necklace she’d thrown. Having the necklace back on her hands, she put it dearly near her chest, closing her eyes…

 

“I’m afraid that, these feelings i have for you won’t ever end.” She softly cries. “Jaejoong~”

 

 

The next day, hyunjoo and lisa went to a designers boutique in Manhattan for fitting their dresses for jaejoong’s engagement party. The boutique was gleaming inside and out. The uniforms of the lady staffs were immaculate and bright, and their smiles were very welcoming. The two female staffs assist lisa first, leading her inside the fitting room and over all help her on putting the dress that hyunjoo personally pick for her which really she knows that it will match lisa’s her fine curves perfectly.

 

Stepping out from the fitting room, hyunjoo eyes widened with a slack-jawed. Lisa wore a light pink lacy short dress and a see through from the back…

 

“My sister is so pretty.” Hyunjoo smile, holding her shoulders. “The dress really looks good on you. Omo, i’m glad i chose the right dress. Do you like it?”

 

“Well uh, yea. The dress was really pretty. Thank you eonnie.”

 

All of sudden, jongsuk presence came and as he enter the boutique, some of the female staffs awed towards his gorgeous posture and his handsome baby face…

 

“Sorry for the intrusion.” Jongsuk uttered with a polite bowed as soon he come close to them before he got caught off guard from seeing lisa in a formal dress.

 

“So, what can you say? Isn’t she lovely?”

 

Lisa shyly lowered her head before nudging hyunjoong’s elbow… “Yah. E-Eonnie.”

 

“Yes she is.” He look straight and stared at her in awe followed by a soft smile. “She’s lovely, no matter what she wears.”

 

“Okay enough of this. Is it time al

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter