A Longing Kiss

Friends OR Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lisa arrived at the house around 7:30 in the evening, entering the house their butler welcomed her and straightly led her to the dining room where the others are waiting for her as their dinner about to be served…

 

“I’m sorry it took me so long to get here. We got into traffic.” She apologized as she came at the dining room.

 

“Finally you’re here.” Hyunjoon approached her, clinging into one of her arms. “Just perfect for dinner.”

 

Out of the blue jaejoong’s presence came out from the kitchen, carrying a roasted large chicken with her mom following him from behind, with a bowl of salad on her both hands which she immediately place in the middle of the table while jaejoong remain unmovable from where he was currently standing upon seeing lisa.

 

Lisa does the same, as she was straightly looking at him but seconds later she manage to look away and just took her seat beside hyunjoo. After placing the roasted chicken on the table, jaejoong took his seat as well which was across where lisa is sitting lastly their mom on the bottom as the head of the family.

 

“This was the first dinner that we’re all complete, except of course your dad.” Their mom said. “But over all, i’m very happy because all of my precious grown up children were here.”

 

“Mom, enough with the drama let’s just eat.” Hyunjoo said, as she took the bowl of salad and give lisa first before her.

 

Lisa give her a soft smile… “Thank you eonnie.” She replied before her eyes caught jaejoong, who was keep on staring at her from the moment he took his sit.

 

But she didn’t show any other interest of looking back at him like, as if she was completely avoiding him and just stayed quiet as she eats…

 

“So jaejoong, about your engagement. Are you sure you don’t want us to help you from the preparations?” Their mom asked.

 

Jaejoong cleared his throat… “Uhm, about that. Actually, my fiancee wanted to do all the preparations personally besides we also hired some planners so you don’t need to worry mom. It was well taking care off.” He said, eyes on lisa.

 

Hearing that, lisa grip at the table napkin that was on her lap as she was chewing but eyes on her plate…

 

“Wow, your fiancee was very hands on. I wonder what kind of woman she is. Can’t wait to meet her.” Hyunjoo remarked, taking a gulp on her white wine.

 

Their mom turn her view at lisa… “How about you my dear, what are your plans tomorrow?”

 

“Well lisa and i has this schedule of fitting our dresses for the party but it won’t take that long so yea, you have plenty of time sissy. Where do you plan to go tomorrow?”

 

She wet her lips and lifted her head with a little smile… “Jongsuk said, he’ll pick me up tomorrow and tour me around the city.”

 

“That's good to hear my dear.”

 

Jaejoong eyes narrowed a little… “Jo-Jongsuk? Who?”

 

“He’s the son of Dr. Lee our family doctor.” Hyunjoo answered and then grin. “He’s also lisa’s on your engagement party. Don’t worry brother, he’s really handsome much handsome from you i guess and they really look good together.”

 

Jaejoong gritted his teeth at his older sister… “Aissht.” He hissed, glaring.

 

Suddenly lisa stood up, escaping herself… “I’m done eating. I’ll go upstair

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter