New Director

Friends OR Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was already 1 o’clock in the morning when lisa woke up, she actually fell asleep while watching TV and also waiting for yonghwa. She grab her phone from the center table and saw two voice message from her notifications. Checking it, she gasped when she saw that it was from yonghwa…

 

 

 

“Omo!”

 

 

 

She then immediately listen to it…

 

 

 

“Lisa-a~ i know i told you that i’ll be there for dinner but an urgent meeting came up again for some follow ups this week financial reports. I’m so sorry, promise i’ll make it up to you. Tomorrow, i’ll pick you up in the morning and let’s have dinner together at my place. I’ll cook. Okay then, have a nice rest i love you.”

 

 

 

She soft smile curved on her lips after she listened to it and automatically send him a message with a heart emoticon at the end. As soon she finish sending her message, she scroll back to her notifications and listen to the second one. The second on is from her mom…

 

 

 

“I know you’re busy now darling since you’d just move in to your new condominium but i hope you could make a call as soon as you received this. Anyway don’t be alarmed it was not an emergency, its about jaejoong’s mom she arrived this afternoon.”

 

 

 

Lisa drop her phone having the thought of jaejoong, if her mom was here in korea and now back at the ranch it means jaejoong was also there? She rush inside her bedroom and grab her bag along with her car keys. She didn’t waste any seconds by just standing like a human statue since she was so shocked from her mom sudden voice call. 

 

 

 

She drove her car as fast yet careful, she didn’t even mind her clothes. She was just wearing a khaki short which was 3 inches above her knee and a large white tee with her hair on a bun. 

 

 

 

When she arrive at the ranch, she hurriedly get off from the car and run towards Kim’s Mansion. Not even realizing the time, it was already 2:30 in the morning and it was a kind off embarrassing on knocking at the front door this kind of hour if you might think of it but she doesn’t care. The only thing she knows and want now is to see and meet her best friend. Even though she already forgot having a best friend like him still, she have this longing from him that keeps on triggering her to meet him and ask, why he’d left with out even saying good bye.

 

 

 

“Auntie are you there?” Lisa knock from the front door as loud as she could and not too long their old maiden open the front door. 

 

 

 

“Ms. Lisa what brings you here this early hour?” She asked as she wear her glasses.

 

 

 

“Is it true? Auntie arrived yesterday? They here?”

 

 

 

“Mrs. Sol, who are you talking too?” They heard jaejoong’s mom voice coming towards them and as soon she saw lisa she gasped in surprised before pulling her into a warm hug. “Omona, lisa. It’s been a long time. How are you my dear?”

 

 

 

“Auntie, oh~i missed you so much. I’m so well, very well. How about you how are you? Where’s jaejoong is he already sleeping? I’m sure he won’t be angry if i’ll be the one to go upstairs and wake him up right?”

 

 

 

Lisa then walk towards the stairs and when she was about to take her first step, jaejoong’s mom grab her right arm stopping her as she shook her head to her…

 

 

 

“I’m sorry dear but, i flew back alone. Jaejoong is still in jersey.”

 

 

 

By that lisa’s facial expression slowly mark with a light frown, stepping backwards and bow politely to jaejoong’s mom…

 

 

 

“Oh is that so, I’m sorry auntie. I thought he’s also with you.”

 

 

 

“It’s okay, i should’ve tell you first but anyway if you’re worrying about him well don’t be dear because he’s more than fine. Except of being so busy at work after he got his MBA and also since his dad died last year, he become even more dedicated to our company there as the new CEO.” Jaejoong’s mom said tapping her shoulder.

 

 

 

Lisa hugged jaejoong’s mom and patted her consolingly… “I’m sorry to hear that auntie. We’re actually saddened when we heard the news about uncle last year and hoping that you and jaejoong were well.”

 

 

 

“Don’t you all worry about that its already done, we can’t do anything about it and moved on. The important now is how are you, i heard you’ve been promoted. I’m really happy for you, you deserved all these blessings you’re having now.”

 

 

 

She just nodded with a light smile…

 

 

 

It was already almost six o’clock in the morning when she arrived back at her condominium. Throwing her bag across her bed room, she let herself sank down on her soft comfortable bed with her both arms spread widely. Looking up the ceiling she sigh helplessly before her eyes slowly close with the picture of jaejoong on her mind. Somehow, she can’t deny that a part of him really missed him so much even though she knows that its now impossible for him to comeback in korea because of his busy schedule as the new CEO of their company in the states which was according to his mom.

 

 

 

Since jaejoong and his mom left korea five years ago, only jaejoong’s mom and lisa’s mom had the communication every after week, lisa and jaejoong never had a chance  at least even once to contact each other and no one even knows what the reason behind it even the two didn’t know why they never tried to call each other or send some emails.

 

 

 

That’s why lisa forget everything about him after he left because she thought jaejoong had also forgot everything about her after not even saying goodbyes…

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter