The Truth

Friends OR Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

After taking a boat ride in Shinjuku Gyeon, jaejoong take her to their last stop in a teppanyaki restaurant. It is an open kitchen restaurant, which has a huge dining table having the chef cook at the center and just right in front of you. Jaejoong actually booked that place for just the two of them. 

 

The chef cook every single meal from the menu book and serve it all to them like having a feast which was actually they enjoy on eating and tasting all of it. Also, some of the stuff served them some white wine since the restaurant has some twist of touch of being a little bit fine dinning besides of their teppanyaki theme.

 

Two hours later around eight in the evening, jaejoong and lisa left the restaurant and decided to have a stroll after having a heavy dinner and also to breathe some fresh air as they walk hand to hand at the side streets and surprisingly reach a children’s playground…

 

“Yah, let’s try the swing.” Lisa invited, dragging jaejoong towards the swing as she run with a soft giggles.

 

“You sit there and i’ll stay here, just let me swing you.” Jaejoong said and went behind her and start on pushing her bit by bit.

 

“Wooh~ isn’t it nice? Its like we’re back on being a kid again.” Lisa said as she felt the cool breeze of air while jaejoong continue on pushing and swinging her repeatedly. 

 

“Do you remember, before we also use to go on a playground like this and ride together in a swing. I’ll push you, you’ll pull me vise versa.”

 

He smile inwardly and just listen to what she’s saying…

 

“We also use on playing rock, pepper and scissors to decide into some things. We even having silly argument sometimes if one of us won’t play fair and i’m always the one who lose over you from playing and just end up on crying.” She paused and a soft chuckled followed. “How ridiculous isn’t? Every time i remember those things from our childhood makes me want to turn that time back again.

 

Jaejoong sigh as he step aside and took a sit in a bench just right beside the swing and look above the starry night. Lisa blinked as she stop the swing and went to sit beside him, doing the same…

 

“I didn’t know that japan had these beautiful stars at night.” She smile.

 

“I was just wishing the same as you or maybe more than being on that time like, i wish i didn’t grew up having you beside me.” He suddenly said while seriously looking at her.

 

It seems like jaejoong had made up his mind and maybe this was the right time to tell her the truth about them even it was really hard for him to let her go and accept those facts that they’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter