A Quarrel

Friends OR Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

7 YEARS EARLIER

 

 

 

“Oh, Lisa. I thought you already left last night?”

 

 

 

She politely bowed as she fixes  her a little bit messy hair… “Good Morning Auntie.” Lisa greeted while walking down the stairs. “Well, i was about to leave last night but, i can’t leave him alone. He was dead drunk.”

 

 

 

“What dead drunk? Aiigoo!”

 

 

 

A voice from behind them was heard, a young man on his 21 years of age walk down the stairs and went to lisa’s behind, start to ruffle her hair with his both hand and chuckled at her huskily…

 

 

 

“Thank you for taking care of me.” He smiled.

 

 

 

Suddenly his mom hit his head… “Seriously! When are you going to act like a man not like a 10 years old kid. Come on jaejoong, you’re all grown up aren’t you a shame that a girl like lisa will bring you home in the middle of the night because of the fact that you’re drunk.” His mom scold him. “You’re supposed to be the one to take her home not her to take you back home!”

 

 

 

Jaejoong nodded politely, scratching his nape as he lowered his head and feel sorry… “I know mom, i’m sorry okay. I’d a great night last night and all i want to do is to enjoy it since it was my 21st birthday. I still have the rights to enjoy though. But not that wild i guess.” He bowed and turned his view to lisa.

 

 

 

Lisa frost for a second and then smile a little… “It’s okay auntie, i’m so used to it. Don’t worry about it. I know him since 5th grade, i know that it won’t happen again. Won’t gonna ever happen again, right?”

 

 

 

Jaejoong’s mom took a long sigh… “Alright, alright…just come at the dining and eat. The two of you, quickly!” His mom demanded and headed there first.

 

 

 

When his mom left, jaejoong suddenly hug her tight…

 

 

 

“Your the best of best friend. Really, thank you.” Jaejoong seriously said to her, now looking at her.

 

 

 

Lisa nodded thoughtfully and lightly pinch his cheeks… “Of course, that’s what friends do. Anyway, i need to talk to you about something.”

 

 

 

He lightly furrowed his brows with a little smile that was still curve on his face… “Okay. What is it?”

 

 

“W—Well…um.”

 

 

“Um—What? Hmm?”

 

 

She wet her lips and walk outside the balcony from the living room… “About last night, you know that right?”

 

 

 

“Oh that.”

 

 

 

She abruptly nodded… “Yea.”

 

 

 

“Just forget it.” He simply said with still a light smile. “You can’t tell to anyone, that was really a horrible night. Ugh! I think i’m going to throw up every time i think of those.” He said with a weird facial expression.

 

 

 

Lisa blink between surprised and shocked… “A—Alright. If you say so.”

 

 

 

“Forget it okay, forget it, all of it.” Jaejoong repeatedly told her, before grabbing her hand and command her to go with him to the dining room and eat their breakfast.

 

 

 

As they eat, lisa kept shut and just watch her best friend eating gestures. Both of them live in the same compound since lisa’s parents was the caretaker of the the Kim’s properties here in Korea which was there huge hectare ranch they owned. Their grandfathers were best friend too when they were still alive, also their mothers and now the two of them.

 

 

 

They’re both studying at seoul university with the same major which is business management. Both were top on class but, popularity was favorable to jaejoong while the geeky side is for lisa.

 

 

 

Jaejoong’s dad is american based due to some business properties they owned there which was the Kim’s Real Estate but sometimes still manage to come to Korea and of course give time for them while lisa’s died from a heart attack when she was five years old.

 

 

 

Out of the blue, jaejoong threw some grapes in front of lisa making her back to her senses…

 

 

 

“Why are you so pre-occupied?” He furrowed a little as he shove one grapes inside his mouth. “How’s your business plan? That’s due this tuesday.” 

 

 

Lisa rolled her eyes and threw back the grapes in front of him… “Of course i’d finished it. Is just that…”

 

 

 

“What? Hmm?”

 

 

 

She shook her head… “Nothing. Come on, finish your food we’re going to be late we still need to change, its already 8:00.” She demanded as she stood up and headed back to their house, even though they live in the same compound on that huge ranch itself their house is still 10 minutes away from jaejoong’s house.

 

 

 

Lisa straightly went to the bathroom to have a quick bath. After fifteen minutes inside the bathroom she change into a comfortable smarty dress and start to gather all her things putting it inside her bag.

 

 

 

“Lisa-a! Jaejoong is already waiting for you outside.”

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter