A Good News

Friends OR Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jongsuk stepped out from the operating room after performing a ten hours surgery with a bit numb neck but still manage to smile with the relatives of the patient as he address them before going back to his office. As soon he came inside his office, he took some ointment to put it on his numb neck before giving a call at the nurse station demanding lisa and jaejoong’s chart since he was planning to checking them first before going on off-duty.

 

After few minutes he headed now at the private VIP ward holding their charts and along with the nurse who’s walking behind him holding a trey of medicine shots on her hands. When jongsuk reach and enter the room, he’s eyes widened in surprised upon seeing jaejoong and lisa asleep together in one hospital bed which he found it cute.

 

Jongsuk sighed and smile inwardly at the scene before he approach and tapped lisa’s shoulders, purposely waking her up…

 

“Jongsuk-sshi?” Lisa softly said rubbing her eyes.

 

And when lisa realize that she’s not actually on her actual hospital bed, she immediately stood up, feeling a bit embarrassed… “Sorry, i fell asleep beside him.” She said with a bit on her lower lip.

 

“Its alright. But i hope you still didn’t forgot that you’re a patient as well and you also need to recover from surgery.” He said, smiling.

 

“I know. I’m really sorry.”

 

Jongsuk nodded thoughtfully… “Just lay back on your hospital bed.” He help her with her dextrose as the nurse was about to changed it with a new one.

 

While the nurse was changing her dextrose, jongsuk start examine her and ask her some questions if she felt something unusual or even pain brought by the surgery. He hold her right hand, checking her pulse…

 

“Is she alright?” A voice of jaejoong suddenly heard as he woke up.

 

Jongsuk blinked upon looking at jaejoong… “She’s fine.” He replied, removing the two tubes of stethoscope from his ears before, putting some pressure above lisa’s chest with his four fingers and down to her stomach.

Seeing it, jaejoong lightly furrowed… “Y-Yah, stop holding her.” He breathe. “Get your hands away from her.”

 

Jongsuk chuckled at him… “Why? Does this making you jealous, this fact that i’m touc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter