Riding A Subway

Friends OR Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When jaejoong was done on putting ethanol and some ointment on her knee, he gently put now the adhesive bandage. Lisa was just looking at him while he was doing so, somehow she’s a bit shock on his unpredictable actions towards her because yesterday jaejoong was giving her a hell cold shoulder but then suddenly change for like a moment and just be the old jaejoong who’s always taking care of her every time she needed him.

 

 

 

“Thank…you.” She seriously uttered softly, enough for him to hear.

 

 

 

Jaejoong was seating on a center table just right in front of her and now locking an eye contact at her for a while. Lisa was doing the same thing, seems like both of them were having a hard time to spill some words to say to each other. Out of the blue he broke the silence enveloping the two of them and flicked her forehead…

 

 

 

“Tch, clumsy.” He knitted his brows before he stood up and took the first aid kit away, placing it back on top of the cabinet.

 

 

 

Lisa rubbed her forehead, startled of what he just did…“What?” 

 

 

 

“I said clumsy.” He glared as he make face on her.

 

 

 

She lower her head as she laugh inwardly then, look back at him… “I think i’m quite wrong, since you haven’t change a bit. You’re still the caring jaejoong i’d known before. Though, your temper had indeed change a lot especially towards me.”

 

 

 

 

Jaejoong look away and seat back to his leather chair, opening back his computer he browse again to where he had left off…

 

 

 

 

“We’re at work Miss Jang, there’s no time for reminiscing childhood moments.”

 

 

 

Lisa stood up and walk closer to his desk, eyes stared at him… “What happened to you jae?” She blinked, biting her lower lip. “Tell me, why are you acting this way? Have i done something wrong? If i do, please…please tell me.”

 

 

 

He smirked and look up to her, now back to being cold towards her… “It was not a fault. No ones at fault, maybe i was just too assuming in some things that wasn’t suppose to be assumed.”

 

 

 

“I don’t understand.” She shooked her head.

 

 

 

“Yea, you don’t. But i do. Maybe its better this way, not being too close like before. Let’s just work on our relation as boss and an assistant. I’m your director, your my executive assistant director.” He said awfully at her. “You’re good to go.”

 

 

 

“Jaejoong—a.”

 

 

 

“Miss Jang, please be professional. In addition, i was called for an urgent meeting this afternoon so please be at the lobby around 1o’clock. I already checked my own schedule since my executive assistant director which was you is late. Be at ease, i’m not blaming you for it, just saying.”

 

 

By that lisa then, politely bowed at him before she turned around and walk towards the door, when she was about to step out of his office she stop and look back at him…

 

 

 

“Still, thank you for taking me home last night and for this on my knee. Thank you Mr. Kim.”

 

 

 

“You should know also that as soon you get out of my office, for sure some employees  might have an eye on you since you scream too loud. All person have dirty thoughts.” He smiled then eyes back on his computer.

 

 

 

Lisa went out of his office pouting and hurriedly walk back to her desk. While she was walking at the aisle, all their company employees were looking and staring at her. Some were like jealous at her while others were a little bit of angry because of the fact that 50 percent of the ladies employees like or even fantasizing their new director.

 

 

 

Seems like she understand now what jaejoong mean this time, but of course on her side there’s nothing happened inside that office is just that some of them indeed have a malicious mind.

 

 

 

Lisa took a deep breath as she stop her track on the middle… “Seriously!” She suddenly said, startling them. “Stop staring and talking behind me! There’s no need to worry about hmm? Because our dear new director is ! Okay? Nothing happens, happy?” She rolled her eyes.

 

 

 

All the ladies employees blush upon hearing that from her but of course she just said that as a excuse so that all of them won’t make any rumors about the two of them and to make those ladies who like him at ease…

 

 

 

“What? Omo, omo what on earth did i just said.” She shooked her head as she took now her seat on her own desk.

 

 

 

Lisa checked their schedule from what jaejoong had told her and saw it on her email that the two of them were having a meeting to a japanese clie

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter