Taking MBA

Friends OR Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Upon they arrived back home, jaejoong take lisa to their house, still carrying her and now bridal style. Lisa’s mom was just done on cooking their dinner and about to prepare the plates on the table when she suddenly heard a loud bang on their door. Her mom rush to the living room and saw the two of them.

 

 

 

“Omo, what happened?” Lisa’s mom asked worriedly.

 

 

 

“Auntie, do you have a first aid kit here?” Jaejoong asked. “She accidentally, step on a broken glass at the university because someone took—“

 

 

 

Lisa squeeze jaejoong’s arm cutting him off… “I lost my shoes.” She reasoned, so that her mom won’t worry even more.

 

 

 

By that lisa’s mom then, handed the first aid kit to lisa since jaejoong was still carrying her before they made their way to lisa’s room to cleanse it and put some ointment. He place her down the edge of her bed carefully and kneel in front of her, putting her left foot on top of his right thigh.

 

 

 

“This may sting a little bit.” He warned her before he slowly damp the cotton with alcohol on her foot.

 

 

 

She hold jaejoong’s hand as she winced in pain, jaejoong look up to her worriedly…

 

 

 

“Sorry, did i press it too much?”

 

 

 

Lisa shook her head and let go of his hand to let him continue. When jaejoong was done on cleansing it, he put now some ointment by cotton buds before wrapping it with a clean bandage…

 

 

 

“Thank you.” She said with a soft smile. 

 

 

 

“Next time watch on your step, don’t be too clumsy okay?” He scolded her with a light flick on her forehead. “You know, i’m not always her to care for you.”

 

 

 

She pouted and flick his forehead in return… “Who said i need to be care by you? I’m not a little kid anymore. I don’t need any parental care, i’m just clumsy sometimes but i can go on my own.”

 

 

 

“Yea whatever.”

 

 

 

Suddenly they heard lisa’s mom calling them to eat dinner so they automatically complied and went to the the dining room to eat. Jaejoong help lisa by pulling the chair for him like what a gentleman always do, then he sat down across her with lisa’s mom on the bottom.

 

 

 

While they were on the middle of their meal, lisa’s mom accidentally spill one of jaejoong’s secret. Well actually he wasn't ready yet to tell it to lisa that he had apply a masters degree in one of the good university in the america which is Princeton University. Since jaejoong’s elder sister wasn’t able to took a masters degree because of being rebellious during her college days, jaejoong took her place instead and had applied like what their parents planned for him.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter