Between Thoughts

Friends OR Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lisa came at the garden a bit early around 21:40 than what jaejoong had told her. Instead of going back inside, she just stayed there and sit at the stone bench to wait for him while she was the koi fish swum from the pond. Thirty minutes has passed as she check the time from her mobile phone yet jaejoong hasn’t came. So she start to feel a little upset at him as she stood up from where she was sitting and suddenly turn around to face now the balcony of his room, but didn’t know that jaejoong was actually already standing there watching her from the moment she came at the garden.

 

 

“Omo!” Lisa yelp, upon seeing his presence from the second floor. “Yah, you said we’ll meet here.”

 

 

Jaejoong chuckled at her as he nodded… “Yes i did and now here i’am and i came early than you.” He replied.

 

 

“But you said down here. How come you’re standing there, quickly and get in here.” She demanded, stomping her foot like a kid.

 

 

“I think its better if like this, a little bit far from you.” He uttered, now sounding serious.

 

 

Lisa walk closer from where jaejoong was and look up with a smile… “So you want a conversation like this? Tch, hilarious. So what is this important that you’re going to tell me hmm?”

 

 

Jaejoong lean by his forearms at the ledge, while he look down at her for a while staring every inch of her and stop at her eyes. Upon meeting his eyes, lisa’s heart began to beat so fast as well as jaejoong’s. The two stay like that forgetting those words that their minds wanted to tell instead, listen to what was their hearts actually saying…

 

 

“I always became afraid every time we meet like this, every time we look each other like this because i know that i still have this feelings for yonghwa. I keep on telling myself to just keep on running away from you, but even how hard i try why is it i can’t let you go or even ignore you?” Lisa thought.

 

 

“You’re the most person i wanted to protect and kept, but it seems like the above us were against from it. You’re the first person inside my head every time i woke up in the morning, the person who makes my heart beat like its going out from my chest. I badly want to hold you or even kiss you and want you to know how special you are to me, how much i really love you.” Jaejoong said inside his head before he finally look away and took a long sigh, before smiling and looking back at her.

 

 

Lisa clear …“So what now? Tell me?”

 

 

“Yah, are you really that excited to know?” Jaejoong pouted at her. “This might be bad news.”

 

 

Her facial expression became serious as she lightly knitted her brows… “How bad?”

 

 

“I guess i do really need to tell you. I—I…L—” He paused as he wet his lips. “I’m leaving Korea, this time for good.”

 

 

Lisa eyes widened in shocked, can’t even believe on what she just heard from him… “What?” S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter