I Love You

Friends OR Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“So, how are you hmm?” Lisa smiled at yonghwa as soon she sit back next to him. 

 

Yonghwa smile give him a light smile but didn’t answer, and instead he just stare while still having those thoughts about her real identity and relation with jaejoong inside his head. Slowly lisa lightly furrowed and start to look at him puzzled, since yonghwa was starting to be a little bit weird for staring at her like he wants to tell something to her.

 

Lisa then, hold his hand nudging him… “Oppa, are you alright? Is there something you wanted to tell me?” She asked innocently looking at him.

 

He blink and look away followed by a long sigh before he place his right hand on the top of her hand… “What if…” Yonghwa paused and swallowed his saliva hard trying to process it all. “What if you found out one day that you’re really not belong to the world you’ve known you’re belong to.”

 

She made a small laugh upon hearing his unpredictable question… “What? Hey, are you really okay? What kind of question is that?”

 

Yonghwa shrugged… “Well, i just thought of that but anyway its okay if you don’t answer.” He smiled and look away grabbing his glass of red wine.

 

“Hmm…” Lisa leaned her back on the chair and start to wonder about what yonghwa just asked and suddenly lean back close to him. “Maybe i’ll freak out?” She answered yet sounding like a question.

 

“Freak out like, how?”

 

“On the first place, its really hard to accept that fact since you’ve known that world from the very beginning of your whole life. I mean, fully having and leaving to that world and yet so sadly it will turn back from you and you’re in fact not part of it. Well that was kind of really a shock for me.”

 

Yonghwa nodded thoughtfully upon hearing that from her, maybe its not the right time yet for her to know about the truth even though he knows that it really has a consequences once came out and need to face that sooner or later.

 

“Why you asked that anyway?” Lisa curiously asked him. “Are you really preferring to someone?”

 

“Oh. Uh—m…” He scratched the back of his neck. “Well, i had an old friend of mine from my high school asking some opinion if he should tell his friend that they’re actually…”

 

Lisa lightly knitted her brows waiting for him to continue… “Actually what?”

 

“Siblings.”

 

“Really? Then, i guess he should.” Lisa abruptly suggested.

 

“You think? Even though he have this feelings for her?”

 

Lisa suddenly had taken aback as she was just blankly blinking at him… “Oh. That’s unfortunate.” She softly uttered and lower her head. “And what if his friend actually like him too? I think it was a cruelest love story.”

 

Yonghwa left her speechless from the last sentence she just said. And now starting to wonder that what if lisa also had feelings towards jaejoong.

 

 

_______________

 

Jaejoong on the other hand, it was like an hour ago when he just finish taking a shower and now heading to the kitchen to drink some glass of water. He sat down at one of the stools at the kitchen island and check the time from the clock that was hanging against the wall before drink the glass of water he was holding. It was almost eleven o’clock in the evening and yet lisa hasn’t come home yet.

 

He was kind of starting to feel worried that what if yonghwa already told her the truth about them first, so jaejoong hurriedly grab the telephone to give her a call but before he could actually dial her number he suddenly heard

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter