IX. Pride.

Always in my mind

When Yifan awoke after a long and restful night, he was surprised to find Sehun spread on the other free half of the bed, fast asleep. He didn't hear him moving or sneaking into his bed, and he didn't feel him against him either. For once, Yifan really had a deep sleep.

 

He just turned around and lay on his left side to look at his baby, his precious and lovely Sehun. Even though he had a chubby baby face, obviously a feature he had from his mother, his cute nose was slim and long, just like his father. He had almond shape and dark brown nearly black eyes, just like both of his parents. His pale skin was very smooth and soft; pale like his dad and soft like his mom.

 

But if he looked like both of his parents, there was no doubt he had his mother's personality. A cute ball of energy who was always moving and enjoying most of his life, who preferred to be outside rather than home, who had a very strong character, narrow-minded on some points (Yifan couldn't deny it) and stubborn; even way too stubborn! This was actually the only reason why Yifan and Jaemin were arguing, because she often wanted to do things her way and when Yifan had the bad idea to disagree with her, she would go mad and completely ignore his opinion. And Sehun was just like her, which was scary for the father who knew his son was going to be a little terror during his teenage years. Yet, Yifan was so in love with the two of them that he couldn't complain.

 

Sehun suddenly stirred and let out a cute sigh, before he hugged his panda even tighter against him. Yifan smiled and tried hard not to kiss his son all over his face. He was too weak when it came to Sehun's cuteness. However, he pushed a few strands of his hair away from his face, making sure he wasn't disturbing him. “What did you do in your previous life to have son like him?” Luhan had one asked him, obviously joking, “he is such a sweetheart!”. But Yifan who couldn't handle a compliment had answered that it was all thanks to his mother. “His mother is never home, what the are you talking about!? Dude, you're the one raising him!” Luhan had told him. At first, he hadn't believe it but now that he was thinking about it, he possibly thought that his friend had been right. Jaemin was an excellent, loving and caring mother, but yet, Yifan was more often at home then her. Even though he was working a lot, he was always there for his son and he knew, deep inside him, that he could abandon his job and become a house husband. Well, it would be impossible for Jaemin.

 

“I'm a good father, right?” Yifan whispered, “do you love me like I love you, Sehun baby?”

 

He expected an answer which obviously didn't come and he held the sleeping boy tight against his torso, kissing his hair and then he fell asleep again. 


Here's the ninth chapter, hope you like it !

Please forgive me for all the mistakes I made 

:)