XXIX. Cousin.

Always in my mind

“Daddy! Someone knocked on the door!” Sehun shouted in the whole house.

“Coming!”

 

Yifan just had enough time to go downstairs that his son had already opened the door. In the living room, Fei stood next to her suitcases with little Tao in her arms. When she saw her younger brother, she smiled, put her son down and quickly hugged Yifan.

 

“I'm glad to see you,” she said in Chinese.

“Me tee,” he smiled.

 

He knelt in front of his dear nephew and ruffled his black hair.

 

“You grew up a lot big boy.”

 

Tao frowned and hid behind his mother's legs. Sehun on his side stayed silent and kept looking at his cousin. They hadn't seen each other a lot and since they weren't speaking the same language, they weren't really at ease with each other but yet, Sehun really wanted to play with Zitao just like he liked to play with Jongin. And his father ordered him to play with Tao and to be really nice with him anyway and since Sehun didn't want to deceive his father, he was going to be a good boy during this week.

 

“Hey Tao,” he smiled, “do you want to see my collection of Pororo?”

 

Tao frowned and looked at his mother for some help.

 

“Sehun baby,” Yifan patted his son's head, “I told you to speak Chinese with him.”

“But I don't speak Chinese,” the boy whined.

“Don't lie, I know you do.”

 

Sehun pouted and folded his arms over his chest. Fei laughed and spoke in Korean.

 

“Don't worry, we're going to have a good time together.”