XX. Story.

Always in my mind

“So, children, what are you going to do during your summer holiday?” Teacher Baekhyun asked his students.

 

They all raised their hands, waving happily to be the one to answer and Baekhyun smiled because the little kids were really cute at this moment. He listened to nearly all of them, asking at the most talkative ones at first, and then at those who were more shy to make them talk and laugh too if he could.

 

“And you, Sehun?” he asked the boy at the end because for once, he had stayed silent and still during the whole question time.

“I'm going to stay with my father and to go to China with him to see my aunt and my cousin Tao.”

“Oh! Really? Have you ever been to China before?”

“Yes, when my mom was still at home.”

“And now you are going only with your father?”

“Yes,” the boy nodded vigorously.

 

Baekhyun smiled and was going to add more when the ring-tone rang. His students all shouted, happy to finally end their day, their week but also their very first semester of school. Baekhyun did his best to make them remain calm but they were way too excited for that. The young teacher made sure they all went home with their parents or guardians. They all soon disappeared, not without a kiss and a hug to their favorite teacher, but one remained alone in the playground.

 

“Sehun...” Baekhyun rolled his eyes and crossed his arms over his chest, “do you know when your dad is coming?”

“He was supposed to be here he told me this morning...” the little guy sighed.

“Aish,” Baekhyun gently ruffled Sehun's brown hair, “I told your mother not to marry someone with a complicated job.”

“Teacher Baekhyun, do you know how my parents met?”

“What?” Baekhyun raised a brow.

“Do you know how they met each other?”

“I do, yes. Why? Do you want to know?” Sehun nodded and smiled, “really?”

“Yes! Tell me please!”

 

Sehun sat on the ground and held his panda against him as he on his thumb, showing his teacher that he was more than ready to listen to the story. Baekhyun sighed and sat in front of him, directly on the ground.

 

“Alright, I'll tell you.”