XXXXII. Because.

Always in my mind

“Kyungsoo, is she really your sister?” a cute boy with chubby cheeks asked.

“She's is, her name is Minsoo. My fathers chose it because it ends like my name.”

“She is pretty!” a girl chuckled.

 

Baekhyun looked at all the children gathered around Kyungsoo who was carefully holding his sister, his giant father standing behind him just in case. But Kyungsoo was way too in love with his sister to hurt her or to even let someone get close to her. Only Sehun, strangely enough, could come closer but yet, the boy didn't seem really interested. Indeed, he was playing all by himself at the back of the classroom. Baekhyun saw him and sat next to him.

 

“Why aren't with the other?” the teacher asked.

“Because.”

 

“Oh my God, so typical,” Baekhyun thought and chuckled.

 

“Because what?”

“I already know Minsoo.”

“But you could still be with your friends.”

“I don't want to.”

“Why? All your classmate are nice and-”

“I don't want to,” he repeated and glared at his teacher.

 

Since all the other students laughed, Sehun looked at them but quickly turned away.

 

“My dad says it's not good for a baby to be surrounded by a lot of people...”

“That's why you don't want to stay close to Minsoo?”

“No.”

“Then why?”

“Minsoo doesn't like me, so I don't want to bother her by being too close.”

“Minsoo loves you! Why do you say that?” Baekhyun chuckled.

“Every times I'm close to her, she doesn't smile. She smiles only when she is with Soo hyung,” Sehun pouted in a very cute way.

“Are you jealous because she doesn't smile at you?”

“No,” the boy shook his head.

“Then why? I can see you're jealous though,” Baekhyun gently pinched his cheeks.

“I'm not! I don't even care about her!”

“Sehun... do you want to hold her?”

 

Sehun stopped playing and looked at his teacher.

 

“Can I?”

“Yes.”

“Really?” his eyes started sparkling.

“Really. Here, come with me.”

 

They both stood up and Baekhyun told Sehun to seat down correctly. Kyungsoo proudly smiled when Minsoo was placed into his friend's tiny arms, Chanyeol bringing more support since his perfect daughter was quite heavy for a young boy. When Minsoo smiled, Sehun chuckled and sent a knowing look at his teacher who smiled fondly.