XI. Time.

Always in my mind

Daddy, are they going to be here soon?”

Sehun...” Yifan sighed, “I've already told you we have to wait for only five minutes. Please stay still.”

Buut! I'm tired and my legs hurt.”

Than sit on the floor!”

No, it's too dirty!”

 

They were at the train station waiting for Minseok, Jinah and Jongin to arrive. Even if it wasn't school vacations yet, Jaemin's older brother and his wife had decided to take a week off from work to go to Seoul and to spend a week with Yifan and Sehun, but also to see Jongdae, the youngest of the three Kim children. They were going to stay at Yifan's house and Sehun was crazy at the idea of sharing his bedroom with his cousin. But before that, the Kim family had to reach Seoul and Yifan and Sehun had to wait for them, except that Sehun didn't like to wait.

 

I'm hot... can I take my jacket off?”

No.”

But why?” Sehun whined.

Because I say no, Wu Sehun!”

But daddy!!” Sehun seized his jeans and pulled on it, trying to catch his father's attention and sympathy by acting and looking cute.

Be nice or Jongin is going to stay at Jongdae's house instead of your bedroom!”

But daddy I say I want to-”

Hun!”

 

The boy stopped and turned around. The moment he saw his cousin running toward him, he let his father alone and ran too, hugging the other boy from the moment he caught him. A few people around them laughed at their cute behavior and Yifan only sighed. Behind the little boys enjoying their meeting only between the two of them, Jongin's parents appeared, Minseok dragging the suitcases behind him and Jinah waving happily at her husband's brother-in-law with one hand, the other being on her round stomach.

 

The adults greeted each other happily, enjoying their meeting and they had to separate the boys who were already talking about the cartoons they liked.

 

Hi uncle!” Jongin happily bowed to Yifan, a big grin on his face.

 

Yifan ruffled his hair and laughed as the four-year-old boy whined. Then he took him in his arms and shared a warm hug with his only Korean nephew.

 

I'm happy to be here,” Jongin told him.

I'm glad to see you too.”

We aren't going to see auntie Minnie, right?” Yifan shook his head, “well, I'll spend even more time with you then!”

 

Jongin held on his uncle and didn't leave him until they reached the car. Yifan promised himself he would take a lot of pictures of the little guy to show Jaemin how much he had grown up since they last saw him in December.