XXXIII. Meeting.

Always in my mind

“Yixing,” Yifan spotted his fellow Chinese colleague and waved at him, “what are you doing tonight?”

“Me? I... I don't know, nothing I think, why?”

“You know, you bought me meat the other day so I thought you could invite you now but if you don't want to-”

“Don't you have to take care of your son?” his colleague titled his head.

“No my sister is in Korea for now, well, she is leaving on tomorrow, but she is taking care of him at the moment.”

“Hey... you should spend some times with her instead of me...” the doctor said.

“But I had spare time now so-”

“Just go back to your sister.”

“Don't you want to come with me? She'll eat with us, she won't mind. And Fei is a good cook.”

“I don't want to bother you and-”

 

Yifan smiled and didn't even give him enough time to answer that he ordered him to follow him. Thirty minutes later, they arrived at the older man's house and they were greeted by Sehun and Tao who seemed totally shocked to meet someone also speaking Chinese while he was in Korea. And so seemed to be his mother who froze and smiled shyly when she greeted Yixing.

 

“I'm Zhang Yixing,” he smiled politely, his dimple appearing.

“I'm... I'm Wu Yingfei but... but Fei is alright, you can call me Fei.”

“Nice to meet you, Fei.”

 

She violently blushed and mumbled something about having to cook so that she was able to run away and hide her blushing face. Yifan proudly smiled: even though it was not the plan, the one he now had in mind seemed perfect.