XVIII. Morning.

Always in my mind

During the night, the hospital disturbed Yifan's beauty sleep because of an emergency. He had called for Jongdae who arrived only twenty minutes later and the trauma doctor left for his workplace. He came back three hours later, took a shower and settled into his bed. But he couldn't find the sleep. He turned around and around in the sheets, opened the window and went downstairs to eat a bit and to have a cup of herbal tea. Once he was back into his bed, he closed his eyes and counted to a hundred into his head, using the most foolish ideas to finally fall asleep. But it wasn't working and the more he was thinking, the better he felt. During this time, he also remembered that during his teenage years, he was used to sleep on his left side. So he tried this solution, but he was facing Jaemin's picture on the nightstand and it made him sad. So he lay on his right side but it was really uncomfortable. He tried to sleep on his stomach and completely defeated, he tried to sleep on the left side of the bed, which was Jaemin's side. But it didn't feel right at all. The sun started to rise and to pierce thought the curtains when Yifan finally had the right idea. He took his pillow and tip-toed until Sehun's bedroom. The little boy was peacefully sleeping under the blanket, his panda against him. Yifan lay on his side, pushing Sehun against him because they couldn't actually fit into the little bed, and Yifan couldn't help smiling. It was the right place for him to sleep and he even regretted not thinking about it before. Sehun was always the solution to his problem.