XXXXVIII. Mother.

Always in my mind

Later in the morning, they went back home to eat and then they spent to rest of the evening cuddling on the sofa, Jaemin telling him vaguely about her mission since she didn't have the right to tell him where she was anyway. When she was done telling him everything went well and that she had fun there, especially with the newbies, he ended up telling her about his and Sehun's adventures since they had shared a lot of moments during the seven past months.

 

After, they went at Sehun's school to pick up the boy who wasn't expecting his mother to be there: indeed, Yifan had told him she was coming back this day, but he hadn't told him when precisely. Jaemin changed herself, wearing civilian clothes for the first time in months now and they walked hands on hands to the school. There, they waited in front of the gates, the other mothers around glancing at them and sending mean glares at Jaemin who wasn't really understanding why, though it made Yifan laughed a lot, and when the doors opened and the children went out, Jaemin couldn't handle her tears.

 

Indeed, when Sehun appeared with his flushed face and messy hair, he froze when he saw his parents. His parents, both of them: his father but also his mother. He stood still for a short while and then he started crying while running toward his mother who welcomed him with opened arms.

 

“Mom!” he cried, “Mom I missed you so much!”

“I missed you too baby,” she cried too but tried to look strong, “I missed you.”

 

Around them, all the parents looked at them but they didn't mind since they were into their own little bubbles of joy and happiness.

 

“I don't ever want you to leave again,” Sehun sobbed, “not ever!”

“I won't, baby, I won't leave again, I promise you.”

 

She had promised, and Jaemin always held her promises.