XII. Brother.

Always in my mind

It's a double update, make sure you've checked the previous chapter :)

 


 

Jaemin is going to be mad at you,” Jongdae told his brother, “she really wanted to see you before she left.”

I couldn't, really,” Minseok answered, looking at his son and his nephew playing at the swing.

 

The two brothers had decided to have a moment just together and they took the boys at the playground next to Yifan's house, the said man being at work. And Jinah was shopping in town with a friend of her.

 

Did she call?”

Five minutes for Sehun's birthday, that's all,” Jongdae sighed.

Well, she's probably doing fine, I know her, she loves going on mission.”

She could at least try to tell us she's still alive.”

Papa!” Jongin came next to them panting, Sehun following him closely, “we want ice creams.”

No.”

Why?”

Magic word.”

Please!” Sehun said.

 

Minseok smiled and gave them a few wons as he looked at them going to the ice cream's truck which was only ten meters away from them. They could even hear the boys talking.

 

Jongin talks more than he used to do.”

His pronunciation is a little low compared to another four-year-old child, but he improved a lot lately. School helps,” the proud father said.

And baby number two? How is he doing?”

I am not going to tell you if it's a boy or a girl, we promise to keep it secret until the birth.”

Hyung! Tell me! I'm your brother!” Jongdae whined.

No, it's only between Jinah and I.”

You didn't tell mom and dad?”

Nope.”

Well, we'll find out in five months.”

Four, actually,” Minseok laughed and pinched his brother’s cheek.

Uncle! Don't hurt Dae!” Sehun said, sitting on Jongdae's laps as Jongin sat on his father's.

Why? I hurt him if I want to.”

No, you can't. Mom says you can't hurt people from your family.”

If Jaemin says so then,” the oldest Kim said sarcastically.

I won't hurt my brother,” Jongin said, his chocolate flavor ice cream.

Or your sister!” Minseok added automatically, “maybe you'll have a sister.”

No, mommy told me it is boy.”

 

Jongdae exploded in laughter and Minseok sighed, completely defeated as he cursed against his son in his head.

 

Well, out of the mouths of babes”, Jongdae made fun of his older brother as he ruffled his nephew's hair who was only laughing.