XXI. Help.

Always in my mind

We need to find a doctor Jae! You're hurt!”

What are you talking about?” Jaemin sighed, “I'm perfectly fine!”

 

Baekhyun rolled his eyes and kicked her hard in the ankle. Jaemin bit on her lower lip not to shout and curled on herself, cursing at him under her breath.

 

...hole...”

See! You're hurt! Stay here! I'll come back with someone to help you!”

Baek I don't need someone's help.”

 

He didn't listen to her and left her alone next to the military base's main door with her probably twist ankle. He saw her getting hurt during the training a few hours earlier but because she was a tough girl, she didn't say anything. But just when they were about to go in town during a period of spare time, Jaemin couldn't even walk properly and her left ankle was swollen and looked awfully black which wasn't a good sign according to Baekhyun.

 

Hey, what are you doing here?”

 

Baekhyun turned around to see a tall man with a scary face looking at him.

 

I-I'm looking for a doctor,” the nineteen-year-old boy muttered, “my friend is hurt and she needs help.”

I can help, I'm actually a doctor.”

 

Baekhyun trusted him and showed him the way to where Jaemin was, sitting alone on the ground.

 

 

Baek I told you I was-”

 

When she looked at the young doctor, she stopped and tried to stand up but he prevented her from doing saw. He knelt down next to her and smiled at her.

 

I'm doctor Wu Yifan,” he introduced himself with a sweet voice, “and you are?”

 

Jaemin suddenly forgot what was her name. She kept looking at him with an expressionless face and opened , ready to speak, but no words came out.

 

Soldier Kim Jaemin,” she finally said with a soft voice.

Well, nice to meet you Kim Jaemin.”

 

He smiled even more, if it was possible, and Baekhyun looked at his best friend staring at the hot (he had to admit it) doctor.

 

Nice to meet you too, doctor.”