XXII. Vacation.

Always in my mind

“Alright, Sehun baby, here is our program for July, are you ready to listen to me?”

 

Sehun nodded.

 

“For the two upcoming weeks, you're going to spend your days at the kindergarten, you know that right?”

“Yes.”

“I'll drive you there in the morning and pick you up after my day.”

“But what if you're late?” Sehun asked, hugging his panda even more against him.

“Then Baekhyun is going to pick you up.”

“And I will play with Kyungsoo hyung?”

“Yes.”

“Yes!” he laughed.

“After, do you remember where we are going?”

“At uncle Minseok's house! In Daetu!”

“It's Daegu, baby.”

“And I will play with Nini a lot. And I'm going to see Grandpa and Grandma too!”

“You will, don't worry, they are already waiting for us,” Yifan ruffled his hair, “and then?”

“Auntie Fei and Tao are coming in our house and I will stay with them while you'll be at your work.”

 

Yifan took his son in his arms and kissed him all over his chubby face. Sehun laughed and tried to push his father away even though he loved all this attention his father was giving him.

 

“Are you excited about this?”

“Yes! I will play a lot with my friends! And that's good!”

“As long as you're happy, so I am. Kiss?”

 

Sehun kissed him on the cheek and they left the house, ready to start their respective day and Sehun more than ready to start his complicated but exciting vacation's special program.