IV. Wish.

Always in my mind

Yifan was a doctor working at Taemin hospital, one of the most important in South Korea. His timetable was awful and was often working at night. And even when he had days to rest, the hospital was making sure to bother him. Therefore, he had to have a close friend he could call every times to take care of Sehun at anytime of the day or night. He didn't have a close friend other than Luhan who was working as a CEO in a Chinese corporation settled in Seoul, which meant he was working at lot. But Jaemin had a younger brother named Jongdae who wasn't bothered with studies, because he wasn't doing any, and he only had a part time job in a library. And also, because his boss was a very nice and comprehensive man, as soon as Jongdae needed to leave, his boss would let him go under one condition Jongdae had always respected: the hours he was missing he had to do them again another day or he had to help his old boss.

And Yifan trusted Kim Jongdae a lot, not only because he was his brother-in-law, but also because he knew how to take care of children and because Sehun loved to spend time with his uncle.

 

This is why, on the Wednesday night, Yifan had to call him because they had an emergency at the hospital and he needed to go. Jongdae arrived in not even ten minutes later, probably because he was hanging out with his friends not so far from where his sister was living, and as soon as he stepped into the house, Yifan left. He came home five hours later, completely exhausted, and found Jongdae lying and resting on the carpet next to the sofa, while Sehun was spread all over it, drooling on his favorite pillow, his plushy hidden under his tee-shirt while the cover had completely fallen on the ground. At that funny sight, Yifan couldn't help laughing and he took his son back into his bed where he could end his night correctly. Normally, Yifan would have also settled Jongdae in the sofa for him to rest correctly, but he was too heavy for the tired man. So he just put the cover on his, a pillow under his head and went to bed without putting his clothes off.

 

After a tiring and thrilling day like he had, he really wished Jaemin was by his side, waiting for him into their bed and kissing him to wish him a good night. 212 days left before she was coming home. 

 


Here it is! The fourth chapter !

Thanks to those who subscribed and upvoted, thank you very much :)