XXIII. Creativity.

Always in my mind

Sehun had an amazing first week at the kindergarten. He met a lot of new people and became friends with a lot of them, especially with Lee Taemin and Jeon Jungkook. There, he also met some friends he had at school and Yifan considered it being a good thing so that his son wasn't completely lost around strangers. And during this week, Yifan held his promise and was there to pick him up after the long and tiring day. So once father and son were home, Sehun would tell him about his days. He was drawing a lot and they were learning songs Sehun liked to share with his father before they go to bed. He was also doing some painting even if he was often ending painting his friends' clothes and his own with, and he learned how to count to fifteen because he listened to an activity the kindergarten teachers were doing with the oldest ones. But Sehun's favorite activity was definitely writing his name on everything he could. It included sheets of paper, his drawings, even his skin of his little friends', but it also included the house's walls.

 

On the Friday night, Yifan was cooking them a Chinese diner and Sehun was playing upstairs. For once, he wasn't making any noises and didn't seem to move a lot either. Yet, Yifan didn't worried a lot because he thought Sehun was only playing calmly. So once the table was set and the meal was hot and ready to be eat, Yifan called for his son. Sehun didn't answer at first. The second time, Sehun said he was coming. The third time, Sehun shouted and said he was coming soon. Yifan sighed, really bothered, and went upstairs to meet his son. And he swore himself that if had knew earlier what was Sehun doing, he would have kept him in his field of vision. When he entered his son's bedroom, Sehun was hiding under his bed but the mistake was all over the wall. He had written his name all over it, using a lot of different colors and even some paints. Yifan just stared at it, left completely speechless and stunned. But when he saw that Sehun had done the same thing in his parents' bedroom, Yifan exploded and shouted at him, really mad this time. Sehun cried a lot, saying he was really sorry and wouldn't do it anymore, but Yifan couldn't even handle the situation. He punished Sehun and made him go to bed without even eating, something really cruel but on the moment, he didn't know what else to do. He didn't eat either, really annoyed by the situation.

 

During the night, when he finally put his thoughts back in order, he decided to send Jaemin an e-mail. He didn't know if she was going to read it or not, but he needed to share his thoughts with her.

 

Sehun decided to express his creativity all over the walls of his bedroom and ours, so I will have to paint them to cover the mistake. And this time, I will paint them in blue just like I want, sorry for you babe: you've chosen the first time, I chose for the second.

Don't be mad, I love you.